• Experiences, experiences, experiences.

If you get the chance to become a supermodel, you won't regret it. You'll be able to travel the world and be on the covers of magazines that you might have looked up to as a kid.
    I can already see some arguments; the industry promotes pro ana behavior. I understand where you're coming from but the industry has changed quite a lot actually. It's more supporting of all body types as long at they are healthy. I think the experience of being a model is actually exciting.

• I will support what they want.

I want to strive to be a better parent than my father was, and one of the things i want to do is to support my kids. If my kid wants to be a model, then they can be a bloody model. Simple. I want to support their interests however i can.

• I will support what they want.