• Yes, I would absolutely wear a suit that gives me superhuman strength.

Of all the many exciting trends happening in technology these days, the so-called supersuits are among the most exciting. Many new technologies, such as robots, threaten to displace human labor in a potentially disruptive, economic sense. But the superhuman suits could actual help alleviate the pain of human labor, without us normal humans also losing out.

• Holy frikkin yes!

That would be awesome! This is a debate question? I am so looking this up after I'm done working because I have got to see what this question stems from! I would SO wear that suit, and get all kinds of cool stuff done, like life my couch to clean and stuff LOL

• Yes, I would wear this suit

yes, I would wear a suit that gives me superhuman strength because who wouldnt want that? I have always wondered what it would be like to have some kind of super power and this would be the perfect one! I would succeed alot with this strength and it would be awesome to try it out for a day.

• Superhuman: Super Suit

I would absolutely wear a suit that gives me superhuman strength. I think that would be awesome. I'm not sure if I have the option to have it be a tight and sexy cat woman-like suit, but if not I'd totally wear a business suit that gives me superhuman strength as well.