• Of course. Why not?

I mean, it's recycled. It's better for mother nature.
    And it's not like I'm wearing trash haha, how many people would even know it was recycled just by looking at it?

Furthermore. We need a more green planet.
    And I haven't really heard any opposing arguments so far.
    So, I say I would.

• There is nothing wrong with clothes made from recycled material.

While there is a certain degree of snobbery about clothing made from recycled materials, there are high-class designers who work with this material creating cutting-edge designs. These clothes are not only often fashionable but also are more environmentally friendly than clothes created from scratch which require the harvesting of new materials.

• Do all you can to help

People shouldn't be forced to wear clothing from recycled materials, but it is certainly a step forward. We have countless environmental problems that scientists agree are manmade. Any time we can recycle products and increase sustainability we should do so before there is nothing left of this earch for future generations.

• Eco Friendly Should Include Your Outfits

Technology has come so far that it's impossible to tell the difference between recycled material and non-recycled material. If the quality and style is the same, I'm willing to be eco-friendly and buy clothes made of recycled materials. Given the benefits for the environment I'm even willing to pay more for these types of clothes.

• Yes, I would wear clothing made from recycled material.

Yes, I would wear clothing made from recycled material because I think that innovations like this are great strides in preserving the environment. In the world today, climate change is a major issue and many nations are passing laws to use more cleaner and renewable energy and decrease our carbon footprint. Clothing made from recycled material is another great innovation in helping save the earth.