Would you wish to help people if you had 3 wishes?

Asked by: crannydebate
  • Yes yes yes

Though I would wish for money first, I would for sure wish to help people. I has this same question the other day in a writing prompt. I wished that all the sick people would be cured. I would for sure wish to help people any way I could and in fact, I would help with some of the money that I have.

• Because I wouldn't want to help other people when I can't help myself and help my friends and family

Why help other people when you get help your family that's in need of for your help that really needs it and would really need those wishes something more than other people would need like you spoiled motherfukers out in the street like no family comes first before anything seriously

• Nah course not

Why would I waste precious wishes on some lads with no clout to their name. I got the biggest clout of them all and all who disagree can choke on my Supreme-branded dong. If I can hit that yeet and wish for more wishes that'd be Gucci am I right ey lads

• I feel like, what a waste?

If you had three guaranteed wishes why waste them helping individuals when you could help the entire universe by wishing for no heat death of the universe, or you could wish for intergalactic peace for all time, or a better structurally organized human body so that we don't die from simple design flaws like 50% choking hazards and constant food requirements.

• Yes, but to those who deserve it.

It's as simple as that- if a father has worked a job for over twenty-five years along with any other job he could find, just to support his family, I'd say that's a man who's tried to help himself, but more importantly, others. I say that if he's done all of that- than he deserves my three wishes.

Here's how I would spend my wishes:
    1. I wish that as many wishes as I can, if not three, goes to someone who truly deserves it- one that has worked hard for not just himself, but others- someone who deserves it more than I ever would.
    2-3. I have no more wishes to spend.

Thanks for the read everyone and have a good week!