Would you wish to help people if you had 3 wishes?

Asked by: crannydebate
  • No, I would use the power to make myself a god.

I just wish for the power of omnipotence, And now I can do anything. I can bring world peace by providing everyone with whatever they needso they don't have to fight over it, End world hunger by giving food and clean water to those who need it, And so fourth. Who needs 3 wishes? Juse use 1 to be omnipotent and do literally anything you want.

• Yes yes yes

Though I would wish for money first, I would for sure wish to help people. I has this same question the other day in a writing prompt. I wished that all the sick people would be cured. I would for sure wish to help people any way I could and in fact, I would help with some of the money that I have.

• Well yeah, because I'll have so much to spare after I use my wishes that I won't care anymore.

If I get a wish, and the genie can grant ANYTHING and interprets things the way I INTEND, I'll wish to be god. That's just the smart thing to do.

Anything I do or will want is achievable by that one wish. It is the ultimately efficient choice, perfectly effective towards all of my goals. The next two wishes won't even matter.

Eventually I'll help someone if I'm god, because I have EVERYTHING to spare. And, if I exist for eternity, I'll run through every possible action, infinite times over (unless there are infinite actions, and then I don't know whether I'll run out of time or out of actions. I'll probably never run out of either, but I think helping someone is a broad enough category and most easily conceivable to do, so it'll come up in finite time).

• Because I wouldn't want to help other people when I can't help myself and help my friends and family

Why help other people when you get help your family that's in need of for your help that really needs it and would really need those wishes something more than other people would need like you spoiled motherfukers out in the street like no family comes first before anything seriously

• I feel like, what a waste?

If you had three guaranteed wishes why waste them helping individuals when you could help the entire universe by wishing for no heat death of the universe, or you could wish for intergalactic peace for all time, or a better structurally organized human body so that we don't die from simple design flaws like 50% choking hazards and constant food requirements.

• Nah course not

Why would I waste precious wishes on some lads with no clout to their name. I got the biggest clout of them all and all who disagree can choke on my Supreme-branded dong. If I can hit that yeet and wish for more wishes that'd be Gucci am I right ey lads

• Yes, but to those who deserve it.

It's as simple as that- if a father has worked a job for over twenty-five years along with any other job he could find, just to support his family, I'd say that's a man who's tried to help himself, but more importantly, others. I say that if he's done all of that- than he deserves my three wishes.

Here's how I would spend my wishes:
    1. I wish that as many wishes as I can, if not three, goes to someone who truly deserves it- one that has worked hard for not just himself, but others- someone who deserves it more than I ever would.
    2-3. I have no more wishes to spend.

Thanks for the read everyone and have a good week!