• I wrestle with farrington

W r e s t l i n g s h o u l d s t a y i n t h e o l y m p i c s i t s s u p e r c o o l a n d y a h

• Wrestling is the original olympic sports.

If you think that wrestling isn't a sport then you have some mental disorders or something. Wrestling is a different style of mma. Wrestling is one of the only individual sports, that you can mentally and physically wear down your opponent. Not only do you have to be in great condition, the best sprinter can not last a full 6 or 7 minute match with that of an average wrestler.

• Original sport of Olympics

I'm not sure how the Olympics can be the Olympics without wrestling. It was one of the main ancient sports of Greece and Rome. I'm guessing they are pulling it cause people don't watch? I'm not sure how the Olympics can be the Olympics without wrestling. I'm not sure how the Olympics can be the Olympics without wrestling. I'm not sure how the Olympics can be the Olympics without wrestling.I'm not sure how the Olympics can be the Olympics without wrestling

• Yes it should

It was one of the original sports in the modern day Olympics. It was even done in the Greek Olympics. Whats the point of taking it out? And theyre adding squash into the Olympics?! This has to be a joke! Your taking out an original sport that has existed for thousands of years and replacing it with this?!

• Its really not a sport

Wrestling really is not a sport. I don't think so anyways. Its just a bunch of guys throwing punches and drop kicking other guys whereas other sports in the Olympics such as track have personal scores. And many people don't even watch/play/do wrestling anyways... So yeah there ya go... Smiles!