WWE Hall of Famer "Rowdy" Roddy Piper broke down in Mickey Rourke's arms after watching a screening of The Wrestler: Will professional wrestling die out in the next ten years?

• No wresting will not die out.

Just because a wrestler was touched by a movie about their own sport does not mean that the sport is dying out. People watch the fights every week in droves either at bars, in their own houses, or at the events themselves. Professional wrestling matches sell out almost every time. The sport is alive and well.

• The fan base for professional wrestling is enormous.

There is an enormous fan base for professional wrestling. Like any other sport or entertainment show, it goes through seasons of heightened drama or suspense and times where it is not as interesting. Most specials or specific matches are sold out. These are families and generations going to see these shows. They become traditions passed down. Therefore, it will not die out in the next ten years.

• No, it will not.

Professional wrestling is still very popular. There might continue to be changes to help ensure that wrestlers are safe, but it is not going to die out. Wrestling has been a popular sport since the Roman times, and it is likely to continue to be popular for many years to come.

• No, I don`t think so.

For me, this made the movie that much better. recognizing the parallels allowed me to enjoy the story without being preoccupied with the character versus the actor. Sometimes I cannot separate the actor from the character, here it didn't matter.This is actually one of the greatest joys of watching pro-wrestling.