• The WWE is totally actors more than wrestlers

I love watching WWE, but every time i watch, it's always fake, no matter how hard they hit and crush each other, it's all acting, nothing is real, there are only like 10% of the male and female wrestlings matches are real only, see male ones, show off during the entrance, female ones, show off their sexy body during the match, 10 or 20 years ago, WWE matches are all real, now it's 2015, and almost all matches are fake, acting, so typically WWE is a fake, it produce fake matches for us to entertain, and all those wrestlers are cowards, we want real fights, this is wrestling, not Hollywood, so WWE is a fake.

• WWe is fake on many levels it's allllllllll acting

It is very easy to fake a fight Hollywood does it all the time fakeing pain is more easy than fakeing fight these people practice for hundreds of hours to fake these fights that's why the rock could go straight into action movie's it is very simple that's all folks

• Not Fake, Choreographed

If by fake, you mean that the results are predetermined, the moves are choreographed, and that WWE is more performance than competition, then I totally agree. However, if you are trying to say that the performers are not athletes, that the choreographed moves are not really impacting the performers, or that there is no risk involved, then I must say that I thoroughly disagree. Professional wrestling is a highly physical stunt show, combining athleticism and dramatic performance. The stunts are planned, not faked.

• It really does hurt

Yes the punches are fake but there are moves you cant fake like: German Suplex, Attitude Adjustment, spear, and many more. Plus the ring is made of steel, wood and is 10,000 pounds. It would be impossible not to feel pain on it. Plus its entertainment, If I want to watch sports but just not football then there is other options/forms of sports Hint WWE. Plus WWE has some of the best superstars like Shawn Micheals, The Rock, Sting, Andre the Giant, The Undertaker and much more that we adored when we were all kids (I'm actually still a kid) but WWE might be fake but its to not get people in the hospital, and to make people enjoy it.

• Its does hurt

Yes the punches are fake but the ring is made of steel, of course they wouldn't send people to the hospital with hard punches and low blows, plus there's moves that cant be faked like F5, German suplex, and tombstone pile driver. Plus It is entertainment, If i don't want to watch football there is other options and forms of entertainment. Hint: WWE. Not to mention that there are many stuff in matches that make them more harmful/real. Like hell in a cell, which its exactly what it sounds like. People locked in a cell. Other's include TLC, tables ladders and chairs, again those 3 things are in the match to cause harm. But yes it is like a movie, choreographed, but that's so people don't get to seriously hurt. Plus they have general managers to "keep WWE superstars safe." those are my reason to saying no.

• Wwe is not fake

So you say wwe is fake and whenever they get hurt they just fake that , and when they are in the ring fighting they are on a script for every move , okay I am going to punch you And then other guy is going read his script and it must say I am going to suplex you or punch back , because people like to script pain .

• Wwe is not fake