• Xbox is better

Xbox is better than Nintendo because it has more interactive features. With Nintendo, you just insert a game and start playing, whereas with Xbox, you can shop for games and apps, create new profiles and avatars, watch videos, and much more. There's more to write, but as for now, my wrists are in pain.

• Nintendo is basically like Xbox

For the fact that you also just put in a game and start for Xbox, Nintendo also lets you shop for more games, (Nintendo eShop and Wii Shop Channel)) create new profiles (Wii U), and avatars (Miis), watch videos (Youtube or Internet Browser) and much more. Plus, Nintendo has WAY more stuff like consoles, games, appliances, and extras that makes Nintendo an awesome video gaming company. Also, my favorite.

• I like Nintendo better.

On the Nintendo, your actions are limited, simply play the game to the rules (hack if your a lazy fag), and enjoy. Xbox allows you to do you to do much more features, buying games, making avatars and adding apps like Neflex. I... Honestly have no counter, whatsoever to this. I could research, but I haven't the time, being a student. I guess just saying a like Nintendo better... I guess...