• They should be allowed to become Catholics!

I don't see a problem if a homosexual wanted to be a Catholic. I get that he/she might want to worship God in the first way it was presented and be gay at the same time. I don't think homosexuals should be kicked out of Mass, or be denied of Confirmation just because of his/her sexuality. The Catholic Church is all about acceptance and many Catholics want people to be accepted in their church. Even Pope Francis said that the Catholic Church should fight for human equality. Human equality applies to all people, including homosexuals (Pope Francis said that!).

• No, change name.

Orthodoxy. If you're going to change the beliefs of the religion you choose to participate in then you ought to change the name of it and worship the slightly different (I can't tell the differences) creed. Religions pick and choose what to believe anyway, so sure you could have the Catholic higher ups re write a bit of it. I think it makes more sense to say you're New Age Catholic or something.