Your opinion on abortion? (Yes is positive, no is negative)

Asked by: Mistystar90
  • Abortion protects the woman to an extent

There are pros and cons of abortion. Why they do it:
    The unborn baby is severely deformed
    The pregnancy was unplanned
    The life of the mother or the child in danger
    The couple is too poor.
    But there are cons too. So im not supporting either side, im just giving you ideas.

• Well, your luck I guess.

If anybody has realised this about me, is that I consider myself on the right. This is an easy answer for me, as I share the same opinions as my fellow rightists. I feel killing children, unborn or not, is not only wrong, but should be treated as murder.

I mean, if you want to murder your child because you didn't pull out, that's your problem.

• Abortion is illegal

This is illegal because at 12 weeks, which is when abortion happens, the baby already has a brain and a heart beat. Plus if you kill a pregnant woman, you are guilty of two murders. Abortion is illegal because you are deliberately choosing to take someones life, which is murder.

• Aboprtion is negative

No one on either side of the debate believes that abortion is a good thing. Even most pro choice people believe that it is something to be done at last resort. Abortion stops a beating heart. It kills a baby. It denies a human a chance at life. It harms a woman. How can anyone believe that it is a good thing?