• Yes, I think that she is famous.

Yes, I think that Zooey Deschanel is famous. I think it is also awesome that she is pregnant because I know she has been wanting a family for a long time and I am just happy for her that her time has finally come. I think she is awesome and I will always let my kids look up to her.

• Zooey Deschanel Is A Famous Actress

Known for movies like "Elf" and "500 Days of Summer", Zoey Deschanel also stars in her own TV show, "New Girl". The widespread viewership of these films, and the program make her very well know. She is also a commonly featured person in publications like US Weekly and People, as well as a variety of fashion magazines.

• 'Famous' Is So Relative

Fame and 'famous' are so relative that it is impossible to quantify. If you walked up to ten people on the street and asked them if they know who Zooey Deschanel is, how many would say yes? If four out of the ten said yes, does that make her famous? If one of then knows, what about that? I guess anyone who actually starred in a Will Farrell movie (who is famous) and has her own TV show could be considered 'famous'.

• Yes, Zooey Deschanel is famous.

Ms. Deschanel starts on the hit Fox Network TV Series "New Girl." She also starred as Jovie in the popular Christmas movie "Elf," which also starred Will Farrell. Recently, Ms. Deschanel recently made a formal announcement that she and her boyfriend Jacob Pechenik are expecting their first child, due sometime in mid 2014.