Zuckerberg's neighbors not happy about renovation: Would you want to be Mark Zuckerberg's neighbor?

• Possibly wouldn't mind

The noise would be annoying, the no parking would irritate the crap out of me too. The possibility of getting to see the work when it's done would be worth it though! You'd get to see the finished product from the outside, and maayybbbeeee they would let you inside to see all the work you've been hearing for forever.

• Of course I would, I'm sure Zuckerberg throws some great parties.

I can see why the folks in his neighborhood are complaining, but they should not be. It would be great to be Mark Zuckerberg's neighbor. Of course, I don't know the man personally, but I can imagine the great neighborhood parties and backyard barbecues that he would throw. Sign me up.

• I would love to Mark Zuckerberg's neighbor.

While Mark Zuckerberg's neighbors are not very happy about the congestion and tie-ups his home renovations are causing when he's done the home values in the area will be sharply increased. Real estate professionals in the city have projected his property, when completed, could easily increase home values 5-15% in the community. Not a bad gain for 18 months of aggravation .

• No, I would not want to be Mark Zuckerberg's neighbor.

Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook founder, is apparently upsetting his neighbors during the renovation of his San Francisco home. In contention are numerous parking spots that the construction is taking up. It's hard to blame his neighbors. San Francisco boasts some of the priciest real estate in America. When one is paying so highly, they should be able to park by their home.