Dois Vizinhos, meaning "Two Neighbours" in English, gained its municipality on 28 November 1961. It is a city in the southern state of Paraná, in Brazil. It is situated in the southwest region of the state of Paraná, near the cities of Francisco Beltrão and Pato Branco. Dois Vizinhos has a population of approximately 34,000 people, of whom 90% live in the city and the other 10% in rural areas. The economy is mainly based on agriculture, turkey and chicken processing and export, and small commerce. It is the birthplace of the footballer Dagoberto who plays as a striker.
|Area:||166 sq. mi.|
|Also known as:||Dois Vizinhos, Brazil|