Ghana

Debates and Opinions

Debates

  • Do politics and corruption go hand in hand?

    They go hand in hand all over the world........Every politician is corrupt and that is the main reason why countries like India and Ghana are not prospering... While political corruption is one reason why Ghana and India aren't taking-off, there are many other causes - independent of the corruption variable - that should be considered.

  • How good was the World Cup?

    In fact, Ghana made an impressive record whereas France, Italy (etc.) lost in Group stage.

Opinions

Polls

  • What is the best tourist destination in West Africa?

    Mole National Park Mole National Park is Ghana's largest wildlife refuge. The park is located in northwest Ghana on grassland savanna and riparian ecosystems at an elevation of 150 m, with sharp escarpment forming the southern boundary of the park. This area of Ghana receives over 1000 mm per year of rainfall.

  • Which country should the United States colonize?

    It is surrounded by six countries: Mali to the north; Niger to the east; Benin to the southeast; Togo and Ghana to the south; and Ivory Coast to the southwest.

Forums

  • World Cup 2010

    <strong>Group A</strong>: South Africa <em>Mexico</em> Uruguay <em>France</em> <strong>Group B</strong>: <em>Argentina</em> Nigeria South Korea <em>Greece</em> <strong>Group C</strong>: <em>England </em> USA Algeria <em>Slovenia</em> <strong>Group D</strong>: <em>Germany</em> Australia Serbia <em>Ghana</em> <strong>Group E</strong>: <em>Netherlands</em> Denmark <em>Cameroon</em> Japan <strong>Group F</strong>: <em>Italy</em> <em>Paraguay </em> New Zealand Slovakia <strong>Group G</strong>: <em>Brazil</em> North Korea <em>Portugal</em> Ivory Coast <strong>Group...

  • Economic leaders of today and tomorrow

    http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/01/china_danger_before_the_doom.html: At 4/19/2012 6:44:06 PM, imabench wrote: : US, China, Germany, Japan, Brazil, France, England, India + South Korea, Canada, Australia, and/or Taiwan maybeSomalia, Chile, Mexico, The Vatican, Ghana, Nigeria, and Ecuador: At 4/19/2012 8:17:54 PM, thett3 wrote: : Somalia, Chile, Mexico, The Vatican, Ghana, Nigeria, and Ecuador lol: At 4/19/2012 8:17:54 PM, thett3 wrote: : Somalia, Chile, Mexico, The Vatican, Ghana, Nigeria, and Ecuador Nice, lol.: At 4/19/2012 6:32:29 PM, 16kadams wrote: : : At 4/19/2012 3:17:24 PM, phantom wrote: : : So which countries would you say are currently the worlds economic leaders, and what will be different in the future? It seems that anything that happens to America also has an effect on the rest of the world, but countries like China and I think <strong>North Korea</strong> are progressing forward. It seems...

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Q:
    What famous people were born in Ghana?
  • A:
    Famous people born here include:
    - Robert Bathurst
    - Hilla Limann
    - Ignatius Kutu Acheamphong
    - Edward Akufo-Addo
    - Ebenezer Ekuban
    - Emmanuel Kwasi Kotoka
    - William Ofori Atta
  • Q:
    What form of government is in Ghana?
  • A:
    The government regime is a Republic.
  • Q:
    What is the capital of the country, Ghana?
  • A:
    Accra is the capital of this country.
  • Q:
    What are the official languages spoken in Ghana?
  • A:
    English , Twi, Éwé and Fula language are the official languages spoken in this country.
  • Q:
    What type of money is officially accepted in Ghana?
  • A:
    The official currencies include the Ghanaian cedi.
Ghana Photo Gallery

Lists

Online Reference & Resource
Top of Page © 2014 Debate.org
All Rights Reserved