The Dallas County Courthouse, built in 1891 of red sandstone rusticated marble accents, is an historic governmental building located at 100 South Houston Street in Dallas, Texas. Also known as the Old Red Courthouse, it is now the Old Red Museum, a local history museum. It was designed in the Richardsonian Romanesque styla of architecture by architect Max A. Orlopp, Jr.of the Little Rock, Arkansas based firm Orlopp & Kusener. In 1966 it was replaced by a newer courthouse building nearby. On December 12, 1976, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places. In 2005-2007 the building was renovated.