The Higher School was the highest ranking educational institution in Serbia between 1808 and 1905, as the first Higher School , The Belgrade Lyceum , and the second Higher school . It was initially located at the Countess Ljubica's Residence in Belgrade and then moved to the one of the most significant buildings in Belgrade, the Captain Miša’s Mansion, bequeathed to the nation by Captain Miša Anastasijević. The Higher School was established as the successor of the Lyceum and was a combination of a classical gymnasium and a college, and as such the predecessor of the University of Belgrade....
|School type:||Public university|
|Colors:||Blue, White, Red|