AndyHood
 
Online:3 Years Ago Name:- Private -
Updated:4 Years Ago Gender:Male
Joined:5 Years Ago Birthday:- Private -
President:Not Saying Email:- Private -
Ideology:Not Saying Education:Not Saying
Party:Not Saying Ethnicity:White
Relationship:Single Income:$50,000 to $75,000
Interested:in Women Occupation:Technical
Looking:A Relationship Religion:Secular

Islam is a peaceful religion, distorted by terrorists like ISIS

mohammedsaad001
AndyHood

There has been a rise in discrimination against Muslims in real times. I think it is important for all of us to understand that just a few thousands (0.06%) do not represent a religion of 1.6 billion people. Real Islam is the way of the life of the other 99.94%, and the Holy Qur'an itself. We must read the book to understand the religion. Look at the Holy Qur'an 2:256 - Verily, there is no compulsion in religion. Read surah 109: Devoted to freedom of religion. My opponent, I am sure, will...

Post Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 4 Years Ago

Most Christian denominations are Psuedo christian, or Athiestic Christian churches

waterscalming
AndyHood

Most churches, most church denominations and most preachers, teachers and likewise are afraid to even openly practice the faith of laying of hands for deliverance of spirits/demons, sicknesses and illnessses due to the liberal media portraying all churches who practice and conduct this manner to be all fake, greedy, or great actors with no real effect of evidence for the faith that they claim they practice. As well it is stated and obviously known that most churches who are openly known for t...

Post Voting Period
11 Comments
Updated 4 Years Ago

Utilitarianism: Should every human have equal moral considerations?

CreampuffMcGee
AndyHood

Should children, mentally handicapped individuals, or corporations have equal moral considerations as the average human adult?...

Post Voting Period
17 Comments
Updated 4 Years Ago

scientifically inexplicable, apparently supernatural things occur, but not to atheists

dairygirl4u2c
AndyHood

scientifically inexplicable, apparently supernatural things occur, but not to atheists. these are apparent miracles. please show something that happened to an atheist, that would have been called an apparent miracle had it happened to a religous person, because of its scientifically inexplicable nature. no semantics pleas what are thought of as miraculous events are heavily documented and readily available. there are tons of examples for theists, in previous debates i shown them. most cre...

Post Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 4 Years Ago

the solution is comprehending the problem

DeletedUser
AndyHood

comprehending the question is the answer to the question...

Post Voting Period
9 Comments
Updated 4 Years Ago
AndyHood
Debates:36
Lost:9
Tied:14
Won:13
Win Ratio:59.09%
Percentile:98.45%
Elo Ranking:2,522
Forum Posts:2
Votes Cast:1
Opinion Arguments:11
Opinion Questions:2
Poll Votes:4
Poll Topics:0
AndyHood has not added any photo albums.
Disagree: 0.00%
Agree: 0.00%
AbortionPro
Affirmative ActionPro
Animal RightsPro
Barack ObamaN/O
Border FenceN/O
CapitalismCon
Civil UnionsPro
Death PenaltyCon
Drug LegalizationPro
Electoral CollegeN/O
Environmental ProtectionPro
Estate TaxN/O
European UnionN/O
EuthanasiaPro
Federal ReserveN/O
Flat TaxN/O
Free TradeN/O
Gay MarriagePro
Global Warming ExistsPro
GlobalizationN/O
Gold StandardN/O
Gun RightsCon
HomeschoolingN/O
Internet CensorshipCon
Iran-Iraq WarCon
Labor UnionN/O
Legalized ProstitutionN/O
Medicaid & MedicareN/O
Medical MarijuanaN/O
Military InterventionN/O
Minimum WageN/O
National Health CareN/O
National Retail Sales TaxN/O
Occupy MovementN/O
Progressive TaxN/O
Racial ProfilingCon
RedistributionN/O
Smoking BanPro
Social ProgramsN/O
Social SecurityN/O
SocialismN/O
Stimulus SpendingN/O
Term LimitsN/O
TortureCon
United NationsN/O
War in AfghanistanCon
War on TerrorCon
WelfareN/O

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.