What was made after the fall?Posted 11 months Ago

I follow the bible quite simply. Do not add and do not subtract is one biblical principle I observe, and one you clearly don't. Furthermore, I've noticed that you are quite abusive without even being provoked and so I question the legitimacy of your claim that you follow Christ. You certainly don't follow his example.

Luckily for me, you aren't my judge. But be careful, perhaps the verses telling you to " follow Christ" were just poetic speech.

I'm kind of curious how you're justifying your abusive behaviour in your head. Somehow I doubt you'd ever talk to people IRL the way you've talked to smith.
Forums Home > Religion

General religion discussion threadPosted 11 months Ago

At 8/6/2018 3:43:54 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 8/6/2018 7:15:41 AM, Axonly wrote:

Even as the religion forum dies, the flame wars continue. Seems poetic.

It is a lucky thing for the people of South Africa that they were not dependant on your take on their fight against apartheid.

If you listen carefully, you can almost hear my eyes rolling from across the world.
Forums Home > Religion

General religion discussion threadPosted 11 months Ago

Even as the religion forum dies, the flame wars continue. Seems poetic.
Forums Home > Religion

PoliticsPosted 11 months Ago

At 8/5/2018 2:40:37 AM, Zeichen wrote:
At 8/5/2018 2:37:41 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 8/4/2018 10:35:39 PM, Forum Moderator wrote:
Discuss politics here

Who are you?

http://www.debate.org...

Suspicion.
Forums Home > Politics

PoliticsPosted 11 months Ago

At 8/4/2018 10:35:39 PM, Forum Moderator wrote:
Discuss politics here

Who are you?
Forums Home > Politics

General religion discussion threadPosted 11 months Ago

At 8/4/2018 10:35:09 PM, Forum Moderator wrote:
Discuss general religion topics here

So is this how DDO ends?
Forums Home > Religion

How you doin?Posted 11 months Ago

At 8/4/2018 10:32:03 PM, Forum Moderator wrote:
How are you doin?

Feel free to answer this question here.

Not going to lie, I always thought the site would just glitch out beyond repair one day. Never thought it would be spammers that killed DDO.
Forums Home > Debate.org

Challenge To ChristiansPosted 11 months Ago

And you are an absolute di*khead.
Did you ever get past 1st-grade math, let alone how to calculate odds?
Your reasoning is so far off the planet it's not even funny.

Lmao. Imagine how outraged you'd behave if a theist said the same thing to you. Is this really the kind of person you want to be?
Forums Home > Religion

would you ever eat a human?Posted 11 months Ago

So, what exactly is your proof for ancient humans being islanders? I am fairly certain if you look for evidence you will find most populations of ancient humans lived in continental regions.

Physiologically speaking, humans are omnivorous, why do you think humans can so efficiently draw energy from meat? If meat is fed to other herbivores, they will derive little energy from it (And also be at risk of damaging their organs) because they physiologically are not suited to digesting it.

One of the key differences between humans and the rest of the apes is that we have a 27% higher energy demand than typical apes (http://science.sciencemag.org...). This higher energy demand is typically attributed to our abnormally large brain size/cognitive capacity and relatively quick childbirth. Ancient humans would have likely occupied a similar niche to that of apes, but would have had higher energy requirements. If we had the same diet as them, that would likely have meant extinction, hence the broader diet.

Regarding what you said about "Apes not cooking food/hunting for meat": Apes don't have the intelligence to go through the process of learning how to create fire and then utilizing it in cooking.

Now none of this says anything about whether eating meat is ethical, especially since we are now in a point in human history where it is not only possible, but easy/safe to have a vegetarian diet.

Firstly, I am going to be completely honest: I literally cringed while reading this. You clearly don't know much about human anatomy, or biology in general.

Examine the anatomy of humans and you will see quite clearly that man is suited for an islander diet not a meat eating caveman diet (teeth structure, intestines, lack of weapons like claws and fangs).

Teeth structure: Humans have both flat molars (Great for grinding plants up!) and sharp canines (Good for tearing up meat!). This is what you would typically expect of an omnivore. And before I hear you say "Haha well gorillas have even bigger canines! How about that!" Please keep in mind gorillas literally eat bark and sticks, which is why canines would be so useful in their particular niche (Humans obviously don't need this because most people won't try to eat bark!). And there's also uses in display etc.

Intestines: Do you not find it just a little bit strange that humans aren't ruminants? For a "herbivore" that has a monogastric stomach, we have an unusually small and inefficient caecum. It's almost as if we are omnivores.....

Weapons: We have our brains.

You can see this quite clearly in how man responds to each diet, one is a complete disaster with serious health risks and death, while the other invokes health vitality and longevity. Fruits, not meat, particularly berries are associated with brain size and intelligence. So if man is suited more for an islander type diet it goes without saying man is just that.

Citation needed.

Islander diet-Traditional Pacific Islander foods are nutrient-dense, the meals are prepared in healthy ways and oils are used sparingly. The high-fibre, low-fat nature of these diets reduces the risk of heart disease, hypertension, stroke, diabetes, obesity and certain forms of cancer.

So why, precisely is man eating foods that are destroying him? part of that answer lies in the misconception that man is a caveman but actually it was the migration to harsher, colder climates that forced man to look for other food sources since obviously it would be impossible to consume an islander diet where there is no production of fruits and veggies.

Sorry, but I am curious. Where exactly do you think the human original population was situated at? Lmao.

We are also closely related to primates, and again the same thing....primates, specifically gorillas and apes consume primarily fruits first (if available) then veggies and lastly insects and maybe, maybe small animals. If you go to a zoo and put in front of a silver back gorilla three barrels of food for it to choose......one barrel full of fruits, one barrel full of veggies and a barrel full of dead meat, now which one do you think that ape is going to go after? every single time that gorilla is going for that fruit. Likewise, take a kid with the same options, certainly the barrel of fruit again no contest.

"One of the key differences between humans and the rest of the apes is that we have a 27% higher energy demand than typical apes (http://science.sciencemag.org......). This higher energy demand is typically attributed to our abnormally large brain size/cognitive capacity and relatively quick childbirth. Ancient humans would have likely occupied a similar niche to that of apes, but would have had higher energy requirements. If we had the same diet as them, that would likely have meant extinction, hence the broader diet."


Because man has had to survive in other climates to eating wrong foods and dead flesh, we assume man had adapted to that or that man was meant to consume those things such as grains, beans, starches, milks, meats and cheese ect ect...no, no, no. Man has suffered greatly and will continue to suffer from these things.

Citation needed.

Man is not suited for an acidic based diet, man is suited for an alkaline diet which consists of fruits, berries, melons, herbs, veggies and some raw foods.

Still just going to pretend that all our omnivorous adaptations don't exist?

This will always be mans healing when he gets sick and diseased. Fruits and raw foods don't cause problems in man, this is his natural food source and will thrive greatly eating them.

Do you not understand what an omnivore is?

So if this is the case, to deny that I'm correct would be ignorant and I can prove it every time by getting anyone on such a diet and showing you the proof of it. It's a known fact that meat is extremely hard to digest for humans, very bad for the kidneys which in return is very bad for the heart and man does not have the anatomy to kill other animals and eat them...of course weapons were developed for just that purpose but again, going to show you that man is not a meat eater and never will be.

Citation needed. Extraordinary claims need extraordinary proof.

I'm giving you fresh information here as always, so you have to consider it is not mainstream, but as you will see if you follow what I'm saying it's all facts. Man has jumped to the assumption that we are an omnivore based on the fact man was forced to look for other sources of food but that's irrelevant, the facts, the health, the anatomy all speak clearly for themselves as truth.

If you think our anatomy indicates a herbivorous diet rather than an omnivorous one, then clearly you don't much about our anatomy. Ugh, another pseudoscience follower with no actual background or understanding of modern science, that has decided that their own unsubstantiated pet ideas is some revolutionary discovery.
Forums Home > Religion

Conservative To Liberal InterpretationsPosted 11 months Ago

At 8/3/2018 6:35:39 AM, ethang5 wrote:
A public service for conservatives so you understand why the liberal reacts so illogically to the things you say.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
When a conservative says...
Let's take a moment to properly vet these immigrants before letting them in.

A Liberal hears...
I hate all immigrants! Let's keep them out!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
When a conservative says...
If you didn't want a baby, why did you have unprotected sex?

A Liberal hears...
I hate women! You are a whore! Your body is not yours!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
When a conservative says...
The constitution gives us the right to practise religion

A Liberal hears...
Change all the laws! Force religion down their throats! Belief is mandatory!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
When a conservative says...
Personally, I do not think homosexuality is natural or healthy.

A Liberal hears...
Kill the gays! Kill the gays! Kill the gays!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
When a conservative says...
Women are much too valuable to be used as combat troops.

A Liberal hears...
Women are worth nothing and are good for nothing!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
When a conservative says...
The constitution gives Americans the right to bare arms.

A Liberal hears...
A piece of paper gives Americans the right to kill anything they want.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
When a conservative says...
The poor should be given work skills instead of handouts.

A Liberal hears...
The poor are undeserving slaves. I will not give them any money.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
When a conservative says...
I love America.

A Liberal hears...
I hate non-americans.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
When a conservative says...
Run, that raghead has a bomb!

A Liberal hears...
Run, that raghead has a bomb!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Or as the old saying goes, there are no liberals in foxholes.

I think you meant to put this is the politics forum.
Forums Home > Religion