Farewell CsareoPosted 6 years Ago

I'm shutting down my account now. Feel free to vote on my final debate. I put a lot of passion into this one

http://www.debate.org...
Forums Home > Debate.org

Farewell CsareoPosted 6 years Ago

A lot of you may have realized, that my conduct hasn't been so great since I returned. I feel I owe you an explanation.............

Many of you have already guessed, that I am not your average american. I don't exactly live a normal life, at least by American standards. Recently, I have had to do a lot of things that I'm not proud of, and it directly resulted in some tragedy within my family. Its really affected me hard, and believe it or not, its really hard to talk about with out at least tearing up. I went through a lot of experiences this year that have really changed my character and integrity as a person. Some wicked, and some honorable

I need to deal with some personal $hit, and DDO is a hindrance to that. I want to apologize to anyone that may or may not of been emotionally hurt by me the last couple of days, and I want you to know, that it was probably a lot of my personal temper coming to light. I need to really find my own path here, and take care of something I have been holding off for a long time

So, I bid you all farewell. Its best to leave this site now. I am a sobbing mess right now, but for the mentioned personal reasons, lol. Anyways, I can answer questions for about one hour, before I deactivate my account. I wont be back anytime soon, so do not count on a speedy return. I may be able to talk to you over in Edeb8, if its important, but no promises.

- Jifpop09

Thank you all for listening. Goodbye
Forums Home > Debate.org

Fan FicPosted 6 years Ago

At 5/24/2014 12:50:19 AM, progressivedem22 wrote:
At 5/24/2014 12:48:57 AM, Csareo wrote:
At 5/24/2014 12:48:00 AM, progressivedem22 wrote:
So, YYW has inspired me. I think I'm going to do a fan fic on the 2016 election. I'll ensure to the best of my ability that it doesn't mirror his or anyone else's.


Feel free to sign-up here. I'm not sure how many people I'll need, but I'll work you into this somehow.

I may use real politicians for the candidates, but that doesn't mean DDO'ers won't also be in the race, or managing campaigns, etc. In fact, I may even want to interview a few people to gauge where they stand politically.

Sign-ups:
1.
.
.
.
ad infinitum

Hint: Don't make sign ups. Just put the people in your fic anyways.

Why would I want to include someone who doesn't want to be featured?

Because its highly unlikely that anyone cares

Heck, I never promised that people would be portrayed in a good light hahaha. This is effectively a de facto release form.

Include a disclaimer that their role does not signify your view on them
Forums Home > Debate.org

Fan FicPosted 6 years Ago

At 5/24/2014 12:48:00 AM, progressivedem22 wrote:
So, YYW has inspired me. I think I'm going to do a fan fic on the 2016 election. I'll ensure to the best of my ability that it doesn't mirror his or anyone else's.


Feel free to sign-up here. I'm not sure how many people I'll need, but I'll work you into this somehow.

I may use real politicians for the candidates, but that doesn't mean DDO'ers won't also be in the race, or managing campaigns, etc. In fact, I may even want to interview a few people to gauge where they stand politically.

Sign-ups:
1.
.
.
.
ad infinitum

Hint: Don't make sign ups. Just put the people in your fic anyways.
Forums Home > Debate.org

Csareo for ______Posted 6 years Ago

At 5/23/2014 8:01:22 PM, Csareo wrote:
I will not respond to any posts on this forum. Thank you for your time....

https://docs.google.com...
Forums Home > Debate.org

We lost a good member todayPosted 6 years Ago

At 5/24/2014 12:37:27 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 5/24/2014 12:32:32 AM, Csareo wrote:
At 5/24/2014 12:28:36 AM, bluesteel wrote:
And we did lose a good member today -- the promise of a reformed jifpop that we were promised yesterday; we lost him to the troll-y jifpop we all know and don't love.

My friend, are you aware of the context of the situation? I believe not, as the context was deleted by our humble airmax.

I request you don't question my integrity without knowing the situation. If you want to flesh it out over PM, I'll be happy to do so

I know the context. You accused mikal of multi-accounting which is absurd. Your promise of reformation lasted a whole 24 hours.

Did you see the evidence? Even Tuf admitted he wasn't sure if it was Mikal. I'll show you all of it over PM, not here.

Actually, not a single person has denied it looked really bad for Mikal. Evidence will come in a private setting though
Forums Home > Debate.org

We lost a good member todayPosted 6 years Ago

At 5/24/2014 12:28:09 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 5/24/2014 12:25:30 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 5/24/2014 12:20:56 AM, Csareo wrote:
At 5/24/2014 12:17:01 AM, whiteflame wrote:
At 5/23/2014 10:42:57 PM, Romanii wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Within an hour of joining, he instigated a promising debate on minimum wage, which promptly got resolution-sniped by a certain member... some other prominent users then started complimenting the resolution-sniper on his smart move, causing the new user to get a bad impression of the site as a whole and leave.... am I the only one who feels bad about this?

It seems as though you were being too harsh on him, Jif, and assuming that it was Mikal just makes it all the worse. Even if you felt sure, the chance that such accusations would push a new member away isn't worth the public shaming of an already prominent member. I get that you and he have your own personal tiff that you're working through, but try not to include new members in it, and try to be a little more courteous and reasonable when someone posts a topic that's slightly off kilter. Hell, to this day I've never accepted a topic I felt wasn't absolutely crystal clear, and especially with someone new to the site, you could stand to give them a little leeway.

I do have my suspicions, but now is not the time or place to bring them up. I would explain over PM, but Airmax deleted three forums of evidence


What do you mean I deleted three forums of evidence?

All I removed was the one thread where you accused Mikal of multi-accounting, which again is entirely inappropriate.

Your right though. I asserted a ton of accusations and pressure on him.

Can you also state that its false so we can move on

Honestly, I can't say its false. Its not in my hands.

You saw Airmax. I gave him the circumstantial evidence, and he said he would conduct a serious investigation. I was not alone in my suspicions.

There were 10 others or so I talked to here and over PM
Forums Home > Debate.org

We lost a good member todayPosted 6 years Ago

At 5/24/2014 12:28:36 AM, bluesteel wrote:
And we did lose a good member today -- the promise of a reformed jifpop that we were promised yesterday; we lost him to the troll-y jifpop we all know and don't love.

My friend, are you aware of the context of the situation? I believe not, as the context was deleted by our humble airmax.

I request you don't question my integrity without knowing the situation. If you want to flesh it out over PM, I'll be happy to do so
Forums Home > Debate.org

We lost a good member todayPosted 6 years Ago

At 5/24/2014 12:25:30 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 5/24/2014 12:20:56 AM, Csareo wrote:
At 5/24/2014 12:17:01 AM, whiteflame wrote:
At 5/23/2014 10:42:57 PM, Romanii wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Within an hour of joining, he instigated a promising debate on minimum wage, which promptly got resolution-sniped by a certain member... some other prominent users then started complimenting the resolution-sniper on his smart move, causing the new user to get a bad impression of the site as a whole and leave.... am I the only one who feels bad about this?

It seems as though you were being too harsh on him, Jif, and assuming that it was Mikal just makes it all the worse. Even if you felt sure, the chance that such accusations would push a new member away isn't worth the public shaming of an already prominent member. I get that you and he have your own personal tiff that you're working through, but try not to include new members in it, and try to be a little more courteous and reasonable when someone posts a topic that's slightly off kilter. Hell, to this day I've never accepted a topic I felt wasn't absolutely crystal clear, and especially with someone new to the site, you could stand to give them a little leeway.

I do have my suspicions, but now is not the time or place to bring them up. I would explain over PM, but Airmax deleted three forums of evidence


What do you mean I deleted three forums of evidence?

I assumed you deleted the other two forums, sorry

All I removed was the one thread where you accused Mikal of multi-accounting, which again is entirely inappropriate.

It was not an accusation, per say. When I wrote it, I was 100% sure he had both admitted it and agreed that he was debating as Tom with me

Your right though. I asserted a ton of accusations and pressure on him.

Honestly Airmax, I hope this reply doesn't lead to another drama pool
Forums Home > Debate.org

We lost a good member todayPosted 6 years Ago

At 5/24/2014 12:17:01 AM, whiteflame wrote:
At 5/23/2014 10:42:57 PM, Romanii wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Within an hour of joining, he instigated a promising debate on minimum wage, which promptly got resolution-sniped by a certain member... some other prominent users then started complimenting the resolution-sniper on his smart move, causing the new user to get a bad impression of the site as a whole and leave.... am I the only one who feels bad about this?

It seems as though you were being too harsh on him, Jif, and assuming that it was Mikal just makes it all the worse. Even if you felt sure, the chance that such accusations would push a new member away isn't worth the public shaming of an already prominent member. I get that you and he have your own personal tiff that you're working through, but try not to include new members in it, and try to be a little more courteous and reasonable when someone posts a topic that's slightly off kilter. Hell, to this day I've never accepted a topic I felt wasn't absolutely crystal clear, and especially with someone new to the site, you could stand to give them a little leeway.

I do have my suspicions, but now is not the time or place to bring them up. I would explain over PM, but Airmax deleted three forums of evidence

Your right though. I asserted a ton of accusations and pressure on him.
Forums Home > Debate.org

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.