Jawad_aslam
 
Online:4 Years Ago Name:- Private -
Updated:4 Years Ago Gender:Prefer not to say
Joined:4 Years Ago Birthday:- Private -
President:Not Saying Email:- Private -
Ideology:Not Saying Education:Not Saying
Party:Not Saying Ethnicity:Not Saying
Relationship:Not Saying Income:Not Saying
Interested:No Answer Occupation:Not Saying
Looking:No Answer Religion:Not Saying
Activities:Researching
Beliefs:I have strong beliefs that we should be prepared of what is coming or what you are expecting
Books:Alex rider
Movies:Geostrom, the croods, star wars, deep blue sea
Quotes:- Never tell your problems to anyone.
20% don't care and the other 80% are glad that you have them

- difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations
-Be kind
For everyone you know is fighting a battle that you do not know of
2 Debates

Jerusalem should become an independant city state

Jawad_aslam
snoodle1

The motion basically means that the plot of land of Jerusalem becomes a city which has its own laws and does not run by other countries laws. As most of us here are familiar that the current president of USA, Mr. Donald trump, is proposing a new policy and if accepted makes jerusalum the capital of isreal, and then it will act as a fuel in the isreal-palestine conflict. The oppsotion party will make an argument regarding the fact that why we shouldn't support the motion but you should consider t...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Years Ago

Should there be a law saying you have too recycle

chrisman_alexia2025
Jawad_aslam

Should there be a law saying yo have too recycle?? I mean no one ever recycles so what do you guys think the environment should do about it??...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Years Ago
Jawad_aslam
Debates:0
Lost:0
Tied:0
Won:0
Win Ratio:0.00%
Percentile:0.00%
Elo Ranking:0
Forum Posts:0
Votes Cast:0
Opinion Arguments:0
Opinion Questions:0
Poll Votes:2
Poll Topics:0
0 Friends
Jawad_aslam does not have any Debate.org friends.
Jawad_aslam has not added any photo albums.
Disagree: 0.00%
Agree: 0.00%
AbortionN/S
Affirmative ActionN/S
Animal RightsN/S
Barack ObamaN/S
Border FenceN/S
CapitalismN/S
Civil UnionsN/S
Death PenaltyN/S
Drug LegalizationN/S
Electoral CollegeN/S
Environmental ProtectionN/S
Estate TaxN/S
European UnionN/S
EuthanasiaN/S
Federal ReserveN/S
Flat TaxN/S
Free TradeN/S
Gay MarriageN/S
Global Warming ExistsN/S
GlobalizationN/S
Gold StandardN/S
Gun RightsN/S
HomeschoolingN/S
Internet CensorshipN/S
Iran-Iraq WarN/S
Labor UnionN/S
Legalized ProstitutionN/S
Medicaid & MedicareN/S
Medical MarijuanaN/S
Military InterventionN/S
Minimum WageN/S
National Health CareN/S
National Retail Sales TaxN/S
Occupy MovementN/S
Progressive TaxN/S
Racial ProfilingN/S
RedistributionN/S
Smoking BanN/S
Social ProgramsN/S
Social SecurityN/S
SocialismN/S
Stimulus SpendingN/S
Term LimitsN/S
TortureN/S
United NationsN/S
War in AfghanistanN/S
War on TerrorN/S
WelfareN/S

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.