Should homemakers be financially compensated?Posted 3 years Ago

At 9/13/2017 3:01:17 AM, HairlessApe wrote:
At 9/13/2017 2:33:32 AM, Kynikos wrote:
^ wondering what people here think about that. Legit curious

Aren't they? At least materially?

They are; indirectly. But everyone knows (or should know) this, so I assumed it wouldnt be taken as the subject of inquiry. Maybe I should have been clearer in the OP. shrug
Forums Home > Politics

Should homemakers be financially compensated?Posted 3 years Ago

^ wondering what people here think about that. Legit curious
Forums Home > Politics

CNN reports Russia has Dirt on TrumpPosted 4 years Ago

A lot of material on the report is super sketchy.

For example:

At 1/11/2017 12:48:57 AM, Devilry wrote:
He hired prostitutes to perform a sex act commonly known as a "golden shower" on the bed where the Obamas had previously slept, the material read.

^ that came from a user on /pol/ who mailed the story to some pundit. You can look it up and find the entire board laughing about it making news.
Forums Home > Politics

Whites becoming a minorityPosted 4 years Ago

At 1/3/2017 2:48:16 AM, Peepette wrote:
At 1/3/2017 1:40:53 AM, Kynikos wrote:
And she's looking at death toll. Not number of incidents. Or number of perpetrators.

Non-Muslims and home grown jihadist are the majority who commit attacks over foreign born Muslim individuals.

http://www.globalresearch.ca...
http://www.cfr.org...
Ya, again. Your first source shows a discrepancy of 600%, given population percentage.

Second says this:
the FBI has reported that roughly two-thirds of terrorism in the United States was conducted by non-Islamic American extremists from 1980-2001; and from 2002-2005, it went up to 95 percent.
Neither figure implies anything good about Muslims. (Including the 2nd - 1% of the population responsible for 5% of domestic terrorism cases?) And it looks worse if you incorporate data from incidents following 2005.

At 1/3/2017 2:53:20 AM, Peepette wrote:
At 1/3/2017 2:40:29 AM, Kynikos wrote:
At 1/3/2017 2:32:34 AM, Peepette wrote:
http://www.globalresearch.ca...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
http://www.nytimes.com...
Your first source shows Muslims are 6 times more likely to commit acts of terrorism than the general population. Lol?

Please quote because I certainly don't see it.
Pie chart. "Islamic Extremism" at 6%. Muslims are 1% of the population.

Dunno what point you're trying to make.
Forums Home > Politics

Whites becoming a minorityPosted 4 years Ago

At 1/3/2017 2:32:34 AM, Peepette wrote:
Isn't 9/11 when the war on terror began? Per capital does not apply.
Per capita applies in this context. Comparing rates in the absolute is useless.

Deny the facts all you want. To me it's just your cognitive dissonance at work

http://www.globalresearch.ca...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
http://www.nytimes.com...
Your first source shows Muslims are 6 times more likely to commit acts of terrorism than the general population. Lol?
Forums Home > Politics

Whites becoming a minorityPosted 4 years Ago

At 1/3/2017 1:30:40 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 1/2/2017 11:12:24 PM, Peepette wrote:

Since 9/11 48 people have been killed by white terrorist while 26 have been killed by home grown jihadist.

http://www.washingtontimes.com...
http://time.com...

Say it with me now:

PER

CAPITA
And she's looking at death toll. Not number of incidents. Or number of perpetrators.
Forums Home > Politics

Whites becoming a minorityPosted 4 years Ago

Yes, because identity politics will get worse.
Forums Home > Politics

Affirmative Action Should Be AbolishedPosted 4 years Ago

At 12/29/2016 6:05:52 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 12/29/2016 3:22:48 PM, 1234abc wrote:
It's racial discrimination and it is detrimental rather than beneficial to those it seeks to help at the expense of others.

http://www.debate.org...

^
Don't agree w/ all of it. But makes very good points.
Forums Home > Politics

Ethnic NationalismPosted 4 years Ago

At 12/23/2016 1:30:28 AM, Hiu wrote:
Ideals are similar...
And? You were taking issue with OP for saying "ethnic nationalism" when he supposedly means "white nationalism," the ideals being similar didn't come into play then.

Again shall I remind you? Do you want me to show evidence of Russians attacking Africans? Or English people chastising Arabs because of where they come from.
No and it wouldn't help your point. It isn't about white nationalism, because (for the most part) it's not about race.

You can find countless examples of recent English and Norwegian sentiment against Polish immigrants, Greeks against Albanians, Ukrainians against Russians, etc.

Mind explaining how this "white nationalism" is making white Europeans turn on each other?
Forums Home > Politics

Ethnic NationalismPosted 4 years Ago

At 12/23/2016 1:17:00 AM, Hiu wrote:
White Nationalism is not an American thing do you not see some of the Neo-Nazi parties that exist in Europe?
Neo Nazis aren't interchangeable for white nationalists. Particularly in Europe.

Ukranian "Nazis" wouldn't be fine and dandy with a million Latvians settling in Kiev.

Shall I remind you?
Forums Home > Politics

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.