Online:3 Years Ago Name:- Private -
Updated:3 Years Ago Gender:Prefer not to say
Joined:3 Years Ago Birthday:- Private -
President:Barack Obama (Democratic Party) Email:- Private -
Ideology:Liberal Education:Not Saying
Party:Democratic Party Ethnicity:White
Relationship:Not Saying Income:Not Saying
Interested:No Answer Occupation:Student
Looking:No Answer Religion:Jain
About Me:Hello! I've been interested in politics and debates in general for quite a while now, so I joined this site! Favorite Colors: Green, gray, red, black, and purple Favorite Animals: Wolves, cats, ferrets
Activities:Meditation, debating, writing, and drawing
Beliefs:Was analogous for a while, but recently converted to Jainism. However, I support all beliefs! Religion or no religion supports culture, and culture supports society.
Books:Warriors Series, Harry Potter, 30 Second Books (Very helpful, great books for high school and university students)
Music:Radiohead, Phoenix
Sports Teams:Cardinals (Baseball)
TV Shows:Riverdale, Death Note, The Devil is a Part-Timer!

The Bible is against women's rights


Pro shall argue that the Bible is against women's rights. I shall argue that the Bible is pro women's rightsDefinitionsBy engaging in this debate, all participants concede that all defintions of words shall be taken only from the internet domain of this website: EXCEPT in reference to the laws of logic or other logic and argumentation. For all inquiries, information, and definitions of logic this internet domain shall be used:

Debating Period
Updated 3 Years Ago

Are Humans Inherently Good or Bad?


People never hear about a person who kills just to kill. There is always a reason on why. Whether one being has done another wrong and seeks revenge. Usually done when at the age of an adult because that is when humans are most corrupt and damaged with society. We never change the channel on the television to the news and see that a young child has killed or has attempted to kill someone. Since they are at their most innocent age, they have no evil intentions. "Babies are humans with the absolut...

Debating Period
Updated 3 Years Ago

Should Ferrets be Legalized in California?


I own a ferret, so I apologize if I sound a bit biased. I do live in California, and the only way you can legally own a ferret is by picking one up in another state, like Oregon, Nevada, or Arizona. While this isn't too difficult for die-hard ferret fans, it can quickly become a pain in the tail- especially when you consider that ferrets are already hard to find in other states. The reason why they were banned were mostly due to trivial complaints (that I argue aren't even true) which I w...

Debating Period
Updated 3 Years Ago

There is no such thing as a virus


I contend that there are no viruses. The concept of a virus is illogical. Bad diet causes 98 % of all diseases and the other 2 % is caused by dangerous chemicals. Germs cause zero percent of disease....

Post Voting Period
Updated 3 Years Ago

Best alternative -

NightSpeaks released another new update that includes user page customization, redesigned Debting, new Debates and Communtiies views, redesigned profile, new closed Debate functionality and Debate status. DebateIsland is troll free and you can block trolls. DebateIsland is actively developed and has other updates coming out soon with amazing functionality! After all, it is actively developed unlike DDO. That's why I switched there. The DebateIsland community is very civil and the fou...

Post Voting Period
Updated 3 Years Ago
Win Ratio:100.00%
Elo Ranking:2,030
Forum Posts:0
Votes Cast:0
Opinion Arguments:0
Opinion Questions:0
Poll Votes:0
Poll Topics:0
1 Friend
NightSpeaks has not added any photo albums.
Disagree: 0.00%
Agree: 0.00%
Affirmative ActionN/S
Animal RightsPro
Barack ObamaPro
Border FenceN/S
Civil UnionsN/S
Death PenaltyCon
Drug LegalizationN/O
Electoral CollegeCon
Environmental ProtectionPro
Estate TaxN/S
European UnionN/S
Federal ReserveN/S
Flat TaxN/S
Free TradeN/S
Gay MarriagePro
Global Warming ExistsPro
Gold StandardN/S
Gun RightsN/S
Internet CensorshipCon
Iran-Iraq WarN/S
Labor UnionN/S
Legalized ProstitutionN/S
Medicaid & MedicarePro
Medical MarijuanaPro
Military InterventionN/S
Minimum WageN/S
National Health CareN/S
National Retail Sales TaxN/S
Occupy MovementN/S
Progressive TaxN/S
Racial ProfilingN/S
Smoking BanPro
Social ProgramsN/S
Social SecurityN/S
Stimulus SpendingN/S
Term LimitsN/S
United NationsN/S
War in AfghanistanN/S
War on TerrorN/S

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.