Hey, hey.Posted 8 years Ago

Shut the hell up. Enough of your complaining. We know there are spammers. Anyone with an intellect beyond that of a moron knows this.
Making threads about them in hopes that it will fix everything does nothing. If you want them gone, tell the mod. If the mods do nothing, tough sh!t. We don't need fifty threads telling people stuff they already know. It creates the very drama and idiocy you try to defeat. Simply report the members, and leave it at that.

tl;dr, the constant stream of complaints about known issues are bad, and you should feel bad.
Forums Home > Debate.org

allretardsshoulddie . . .Posted 8 years Ago

At 1/30/2011 2:27:23 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
SuperRobotWars has been lunched by the town. His role was multi accounter/annoying spammer/village idiot.

Lunched?
Forums Home > Personal

allretardsshoulddie . . .Posted 8 years Ago

VTL SRW.

I do believe that's a lynch.
Forums Home > Personal

Forum Game: Throw It HerePosted 8 years Ago

Question-Mark, who noticed that I-Am-A-Panda was ignored.
He throws hallucination bubbles at...
Forums Home > Miscellaneous

AbortionPosted 8 years Ago

At 11/20/2010 8:50:44 PM, jharry wrote:
At 11/20/2010 8:43:57 PM, Question-Mark wrote:
At 11/20/2010 8:29:28 PM, jharry wrote:
At 11/20/2010 8:27:19 PM, Question-Mark wrote:
At 11/20/2010 2:21:00 PM, jharry wrote:
At 11/19/2010 4:26:48 PM, Question-Mark wrote:
What defines a person, pro-lifers?

Life.
So animals are people?
Bacteria as well?

Seriously?

The life that is in a bacteria makes it a bacteria and so on.

Life of a person makes that person a person. If there is no life then there is no person.
You defined a person as something that had life. Under your definition, bacteria, animals, etc. were people.

That is pure semantics and completely absurd. If you would like to have a rational conversation I hope you can let that go.
Fine. Define what a person is better.
The resulting conclusion is your fault alone. I did not use semantics in any way shape or form, I just took what you said, and drew the conclusions from your definitions.
Redefine what constitutes a person.
Forums Home > Religion

AbortionPosted 8 years Ago

At 11/20/2010 8:29:28 PM, jharry wrote:
At 11/20/2010 8:27:19 PM, Question-Mark wrote:
At 11/20/2010 2:21:00 PM, jharry wrote:
At 11/19/2010 4:26:48 PM, Question-Mark wrote:
What defines a person, pro-lifers?

Life.
So animals are people?
Bacteria as well?

Seriously?

The life that is in a bacteria makes it a bacteria and so on.

Life of a person makes that person a person. If there is no life then there is no person.
You defined a person as something that had life. Under your definition, bacteria, animals, etc. were people.
Forums Home > Religion

AbortionPosted 8 years Ago

At 11/20/2010 2:21:00 PM, jharry wrote:
At 11/19/2010 4:26:48 PM, Question-Mark wrote:
What defines a person, pro-lifers?

Life.
So animals are people?
Bacteria as well?
Forums Home > Religion

To atheists.Posted 8 years Ago

At 11/19/2010 10:41:26 PM, InquireTruth wrote:
For anything based on objective facts, I.E. The sky is blue.
Yes

Is this an objective fact?
According to the depths of my current knowledge, not accounting for semantics, I can safely say that I, based on empirical evidence and logic, think the sky is blue. I do not think this would change from person to person (for mentally/physically fit people, I.E. not crazy and not colorblind).
Forums Home > Religion

Forum Game: Throw It HerePosted 8 years Ago

Question-Mark, who catches the wood, and burninates it. It throws the ashes to...
Forums Home > Miscellaneous

The non sequitur threadPosted 8 years Ago

At 11/19/2010 8:55:59 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 11/15/2010 2:36:38 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 11/14/2010 3:13:59 PM, m93samman wrote:
I miss this thread; it aroused my blankets.

You have 666 posts right now.

You're wrong. I've earned a zebra.
Once you've eaten your zebra, I will deserve a sandwich.
Forums Home > Miscellaneous

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.