Snootnoot2
 
Online:2 Years Ago Name:- Private -
Updated:2 Years Ago Gender:Prefer not to say
Joined:2 Years Ago Birthday:- Private -
President:Not Saying Email:- Private -
Ideology:Not Saying Education:Not Saying
Party:Not Saying Ethnicity:Not Saying
Relationship:Not Saying Income:Not Saying
Interested:No Answer Occupation:Not Saying
Looking:No Answer Religion:Not Saying
1 Debate

Should We Breach Privacy* to create World peace?

Snootnoot2
Unicornlandia1

If every piece of online Data was collected and run on a program compiling it allowing it to create accurate probabilities of events occurring eg. '2% chance The Coca-cola Company would start producing weapons' We know that's not ok but if there was a 60% chance, we should take action or If there was only a 40% chance That North Korea would attack the US that would be fine, we should beware for possible war but there is a 60% chance it won't happen if it goes up to 52% then an Investment in defe...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Years Ago
Snootnoot2
Debates:0
Lost:0
Tied:0
Won:0
Win Ratio:0.00%
Percentile:0.00%
Elo Ranking:0
Forum Posts:0
Votes Cast:0
Opinion Arguments:0
Opinion Questions:0
Poll Votes:1
Poll Topics:0
0 Friends
Snootnoot2 does not have any Debate.org friends.
Snootnoot2 has not added any photo albums.
Disagree: 0.00%
Agree: 0.00%
AbortionN/S
Affirmative ActionN/S
Animal RightsN/S
Barack ObamaN/S
Border FenceN/S
CapitalismN/S
Civil UnionsN/S
Death PenaltyN/S
Drug LegalizationN/S
Electoral CollegeN/S
Environmental ProtectionN/S
Estate TaxN/S
European UnionN/S
EuthanasiaN/S
Federal ReserveN/S
Flat TaxN/S
Free TradeN/S
Gay MarriageN/S
Global Warming ExistsN/S
GlobalizationN/S
Gold StandardN/S
Gun RightsN/S
HomeschoolingN/S
Internet CensorshipN/S
Iran-Iraq WarN/S
Labor UnionN/S
Legalized ProstitutionN/S
Medicaid & MedicareN/S
Medical MarijuanaN/S
Military InterventionN/S
Minimum WageN/S
National Health CareN/S
National Retail Sales TaxN/S
Occupy MovementN/S
Progressive TaxN/S
Racial ProfilingN/S
RedistributionN/S
Smoking BanN/S
Social ProgramsN/S
Social SecurityN/S
SocialismN/S
Stimulus SpendingN/S
Term LimitsN/S
TortureN/S
United NationsN/S
War in AfghanistanN/S
War on TerrorN/S
WelfareN/S