TPPDJT
TPPDJT's Forum Posts

NBA Playoffs Is on!!!!Posted 3 years Ago

At 4/25/2018 7:03:30 PM, tomcat1 wrote:
At 4/25/2018 3:25:19 PM, TPPDJT wrote:
At 4/25/2018 1:56:55 AM, tomcat1 wrote:
At 4/25/2018 1:46:06 AM, TPPDJT wrote:
I don"t think I can stomach another OKC game. Embarrassing to watch.

I"d provdbly lay the blame mostly on Westbrook, but Donovan and a lack of any semblance of a bench had to come into account. The Roberson injury seems mostly like an excuse now, but it did come into play. However, the OK3 should"ve been good enough to shoulder the load.

You had to know that OKC is not a serious contender in the west, didn't you?

I admire you for cheering for your team though!

We split the series with GS and Houston. While I am not saying we were finals bound I don"t see why the conference finals wouldn"t be an unrealistic expectation. As some analyst said on Fox (Eddie House I think) OKC is built for teams like GS and Houston that use ISO a lot, not the free flowing Jazz.

If OKC could have kept Kevin Durant they would probably be a contender by now but on the other hand since Durant and Westbrook couldn't get along well together it would have probably screwed up the team's chemistry. Your team is still alive and it ain't over until the fat lady sings so good luck.

I think KD would"ve stayed if we hadn"t fired Scott Brooks. Al Horford also said he probably would"ve went to OKC if KD has stayed, instead of choosing Boston.

I still have hope. If Westbrook plays more efficient we should at least give them a run for their money.
Forums Home > Sports

NBA Playoffs Is on!!!!Posted 3 years Ago

At 4/25/2018 1:56:55 AM, tomcat1 wrote:
At 4/25/2018 1:46:06 AM, TPPDJT wrote:
I don"t think I can stomach another OKC game. Embarrassing to watch.

I"d provdbly lay the blame mostly on Westbrook, but Donovan and a lack of any semblance of a bench had to come into account. The Roberson injury seems mostly like an excuse now, but it did come into play. However, the OK3 should"ve been good enough to shoulder the load.

You had to know that OKC is not a serious contender in the west, didn't you?

I admire you for cheering for your team though!

We split the series with GS and Houston. While I am not saying we were finals bound I don"t see why the conference finals wouldn"t be an unrealistic expectation. As some analyst said on Fox (Eddie House I think) OKC is built for teams like GS and Houston that use ISO a lot, not the free flowing Jazz.
Forums Home > Sports

NBA Playoffs Is on!!!!Posted 3 years Ago

I don"t think I can stomach another OKC game. Embarrassing to watch.

I"d provdbly lay the blame mostly on Westbrook, but Donovan and a lack of any semblance of a bench had to come into account. The Roberson injury seems mostly like an excuse now, but it did come into play. However, the OK3 should"ve been good enough to shoulder the load.
Forums Home > Sports

NBA Playoffs Is on!!!!Posted 3 years Ago

At 4/23/2018 5:43:37 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
At 4/23/2018 4:19:50 PM, tomcat1 wrote:
Has anyone noticed during the playoffs how much the best teams in the east are struggling to beat the worst teams in the east in just the first round?

This tells me there are no really good teams in the east to begin with.

What do you think?::

I keep wishing the Thunder would be in the East. They could win it. The West is loaded.

You"re 100% correct here. OKC owned all those teams in the East except for Boston.
Forums Home > Sports

NBA Playoffs Is on!!!!Posted 3 years Ago

At 4/23/2018 2:55:29 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:
Coming into the playoffs I had Wizards in 6 (Looks decent so far), Cavs in 4 (So much for that), Heat in 6 (That won't happen), and Celtics in 7 (Looks good). In the West I had Rockets in 6 (So far so good), Thunder in 5 (Won't happen), Pelicans in 6 (Hey I got that one right in terms of who'd win), and Warriors in 4 (Won't happen, but they'll advance in 5 tomorrow).

Celtics and Wizards are losing. I"m calling it right now.
Forums Home > Sports

NBA Playoffs Is on!!!!Posted 3 years Ago

At 4/23/2018 4:19:50 PM, tomcat1 wrote:
Has anyone noticed during the playoffs how much the best teams in the east are struggling to beat the worst teams in the east in just the first round?

This tells me there are no really good teams in the east to begin with.

What do you think?

The East is a wildly underpowered conference. Why do you think they changed the All-Star game format from East vs. West to something you would see occur on a middle school playground?
Forums Home > Sports

NBA Playoffs Is on!!!!Posted 3 years Ago

At 4/22/2018 8:58:44 PM, tomcat1 wrote:
At 4/22/2018 7:58:32 PM, TPPDJT wrote:
At 4/22/2018 6:58:10 PM, tomcat1 wrote:
At 4/22/2018 4:52:35 AM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 4/22/2018 4:03:41 AM, tomcat1 wrote:
At 4/21/2018 4:49:36 PM, Nd2400 wrote:


Since a barrel of oil just hit a 10 year high, what is the price per gallon for 87 octane where you live at the pumps? NC is a red state and we just hit $2.39 per gallon today.

Okay i will just touch on the gas prices here in California its a average of 3.50. You might be able to find an AMPM for 3.35.
I wish i had your gas prices. But thanks to that damn governor brown ours prices is shy rocking. Should be expecting 4 dollars in the summer.

Okay for the games.

Does anyone think the Cav's will lose now since they are down 2-1?

My Portland predicted is gone. I pick them because i thought d.lillard would put up 30 or higher. But he not, the superstar that i though he was. Portland is gone in 4.

Oh yeah i don't have hate fir these warriors like i do for the Giants. The lakers and warriors rivalry not really that big. We don't face each other in the playoffs. Now the Kings i really dislike. Because of the early 2000's. We did face each other in the playoffs multiple times. So since we haven't played the Warriors in a playoffs series can't really hate on them. So this allow me to like curry and the way they play the game is very entertaining. Plus who actually made that team? old time laker great Jerry West.

Anyway the Warriors and the Pelicans could be a good series. But the Warriors in 5 or 6.

Nd, You should LOVE the honorable Jerry Brown since he is a far left wing LIBERAL, LOL. Why do you think all of the states in the south are red states? It's because us conservatives don't put up with high taxation and we never will! I promise you that one of these days when you get a little older you will truly understand that liberalism has never worked, and it never will!

Yep, you missed your prediction on Portland badly but I have been wrong many times too. To answer your question, it doesn't matter if the Cavs come back or not because no team from the East will be competitive with Golden State or Houston in the NBA finals.


I'm liberal, but I also has a little moderate in me, and just a tiny conservative. I could see both side. Not all liberals want to tax everything. I may be wrong on a lot of stuff. Like aka trump. But it better to be wrong sometimes than to be right. It good to be wrong on what i was predicting with trump. Because if i wasn't wrong then mostly everyone would suffer. So yeah...

Now for the games. I will agree it doesn't really matter who comes out of the east. Rather it the Warriors or the Rockets, i can't see them losing to anyone in the east. But the 76ERs are playing really good. And if the Warriors or the Rockets have some injuries. A east team like the 76ers, or the Cavs could put up a bigger challenge. But if healthy than no, i can't see anyone from the east competing.

The Utah Jazz finally playing good the last couple of games. They might be able fight against the Rockets. Still would lose. But maybe a 5 to 6 games against the Rockets...

Anyways at least they could be a little chance we don't see a LeBron in the Finals this year....

Nd, Please understand that in my last post to you here it was aimed at your far left wing liberal governor Jerry Brown and not you. No wonder so many people are leaving the blue state of California and the new ones coming in don't realize yet the high taxation they will be facing. Thank goodness Hillary lost or every state would be drowning with high taxation.

You are correct, we are just predicting right now since any key injury or suspension to any team still alive in the playoffs could change the entire picture of the playoffs dramatically. It's going to be very interesting to see what LeBron will do once the Cavs fail again.

I could see LeBron going to LA, provided they can attract another marquee free agent. I feel as though LA, Philadelphia, and Cleveland are the most logical options.

TPPDJT, I think you are spot on with the teams you mentioned on where LeBron might land. Most of the sports talk I have heard lately has him going to the Lakers but that's just talk right now.

Thanks. That talk of him going to LA isn"t without merit, but it"s mostly just speculation and sensationalism in my opinion.
Forums Home > Sports

I wanna be a soundcloud rapper when I grow upPosted 3 years Ago

At 4/21/2018 4:17:14 PM, SupaDudz wrote:
brb my dad is gonna beat me

Just like Damian Lillard, no?
Forums Home > Debate.org

NBA Playoffs Is on!!!!Posted 3 years Ago

At 4/22/2018 6:58:10 PM, tomcat1 wrote:
At 4/22/2018 4:52:35 AM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 4/22/2018 4:03:41 AM, tomcat1 wrote:
At 4/21/2018 4:49:36 PM, Nd2400 wrote:


Since a barrel of oil just hit a 10 year high, what is the price per gallon for 87 octane where you live at the pumps? NC is a red state and we just hit $2.39 per gallon today.

Okay i will just touch on the gas prices here in California its a average of 3.50. You might be able to find an AMPM for 3.35.
I wish i had your gas prices. But thanks to that damn governor brown ours prices is shy rocking. Should be expecting 4 dollars in the summer.

Okay for the games.

Does anyone think the Cav's will lose now since they are down 2-1?

My Portland predicted is gone. I pick them because i thought d.lillard would put up 30 or higher. But he not, the superstar that i though he was. Portland is gone in 4.

Oh yeah i don't have hate fir these warriors like i do for the Giants. The lakers and warriors rivalry not really that big. We don't face each other in the playoffs. Now the Kings i really dislike. Because of the early 2000's. We did face each other in the playoffs multiple times. So since we haven't played the Warriors in a playoffs series can't really hate on them. So this allow me to like curry and the way they play the game is very entertaining. Plus who actually made that team? old time laker great Jerry West.

Anyway the Warriors and the Pelicans could be a good series. But the Warriors in 5 or 6.

Nd, You should LOVE the honorable Jerry Brown since he is a far left wing LIBERAL, LOL. Why do you think all of the states in the south are red states? It's because us conservatives don't put up with high taxation and we never will! I promise you that one of these days when you get a little older you will truly understand that liberalism has never worked, and it never will!

Yep, you missed your prediction on Portland badly but I have been wrong many times too. To answer your question, it doesn't matter if the Cavs come back or not because no team from the East will be competitive with Golden State or Houston in the NBA finals.


I'm liberal, but I also has a little moderate in me, and just a tiny conservative. I could see both side. Not all liberals want to tax everything. I may be wrong on a lot of stuff. Like aka trump. But it better to be wrong sometimes than to be right. It good to be wrong on what i was predicting with trump. Because if i wasn't wrong then mostly everyone would suffer. So yeah...

Now for the games. I will agree it doesn't really matter who comes out of the east. Rather it the Warriors or the Rockets, i can't see them losing to anyone in the east. But the 76ERs are playing really good. And if the Warriors or the Rockets have some injuries. A east team like the 76ers, or the Cavs could put up a bigger challenge. But if healthy than no, i can't see anyone from the east competing.

The Utah Jazz finally playing good the last couple of games. They might be able fight against the Rockets. Still would lose. But maybe a 5 to 6 games against the Rockets...

Anyways at least they could be a little chance we don't see a LeBron in the Finals this year....

Nd, Please understand that in my last post to you here it was aimed at your far left wing liberal governor Jerry Brown and not you. No wonder so many people are leaving the blue state of California and the new ones coming in don't realize yet the high taxation they will be facing. Thank goodness Hillary lost or every state would be drowning with high taxation.

You are correct, we are just predicting right now since any key injury or suspension to any team still alive in the playoffs could change the entire picture of the playoffs dramatically. It's going to be very interesting to see what LeBron will do once the Cavs fail again.

I could see LeBron going to LA, provided they can attract another marquee free agent. I feel as though LA, Philadelphia, and Cleveland are the most logical options.
Forums Home > Sports

NBA Playoffs Is on!!!!Posted 3 years Ago

At 4/22/2018 5:32:46 PM, Mingodalia wrote:
At 4/22/2018 2:08:34 PM, TPPDJT wrote:
Needless to say I"m not impressed with the travesty I witnessed last night in Utah.::

They (The Thunder) looked great in game 1. What happened?

We decided that playing defense wasn"t a key to winning games apparently. The Roberson injury has really affected us, mainly defensively.
Forums Home > Sports

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.