Sex.Posted 6 years Ago

At 11/23/2013 11:17:40 PM, Cermank wrote:
Lol down with the desperation dude. Just knock off your nuts looking at a picture or something and try being decent and stuff. Girls dig that. Especially since your intelligence is the one thing you are sure of. The girls who are attracted to that wont look for instant sex.

You won't get instasex the first time you lose it, if its not a hooker. And you might get infected with AIDS so I wouldn't recommend that.

haha solid advice right there

Don't get AIDS
Forums Home > Personal

Sex.Posted 6 years Ago

At 11/23/2013 11:16:18 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 11/23/2013 11:13:53 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 11/23/2013 11:11:52 PM, thett3 wrote:
I found the perfect site for you Eitan! http://www.jdate.com...

haha I was seriously considering posting that in response to your earlier post

Hahahaha I wonder if there are dating sites for really obscure religions. Heres one for those filthy neopagans http://www.wiccanpassions.com...

haha wow I didn't know that existed, but it makes sense that it does... I'm sure as long as there are a decent number of followers, there's got to be a dating site for them
Forums Home > Personal

Sex.Posted 6 years Ago

At 11/23/2013 11:14:55 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:

I really doubt I'm going to get a one-night stand on there.

That's anti-semetic
Forums Home > Personal

Sex.Posted 6 years Ago

At 11/23/2013 11:10:19 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 11/23/2013 7:45:50 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
I am interested in losing my virginity,

I'm loving this sentence so much. Nothing to do with you personally. I just find the use of the word "interested" absolutely hilarious.

haha I didn't really give it much thought initially, but the verbiage makes it sound like there's paperwork involved

and there could be if you aren't careful Eitan -_-
Forums Home > Personal

Sex.Posted 6 years Ago

haha I was seriously considering posting that in response to your earlier post
Forums Home > Personal

Sex.Posted 6 years Ago

At 11/23/2013 11:08:52 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 11/23/2013 11:08:20 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
At 11/23/2013 11:07:38 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 11/23/2013 11:06:57 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
At 11/23/2013 11:05:50 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 11/23/2013 11:03:48 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
At 11/23/2013 11:02:55 PM, Tristanbug wrote:
I am interested in losing my virginity, preferably to an older (20-30) woman. Any advice?

The best advices I can give is wait till you love the person I made the mistake and I regret it everyday.

I'm not a female. I just want to get my rocks off.

Well my best advice would be to avoid presenting yourself in such a way. At least pretending to be a decent/sincere person goes a long way.

Well, will they expect something more from me? Should I just go for a hooker?

lol definitely dont go for a hooker

I wasn't being serious... from what I hear they aren't even good.

I imagine it would be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway

and yes I stole that joke

I feel terrible for laughing at that...

and with that I'm leaving this thread never to return
Forums Home > Personal

Sex.Posted 6 years Ago

At 11/23/2013 11:03:48 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
At 11/23/2013 11:02:55 PM, Tristanbug wrote:
I am interested in losing my virginity, preferably to an older (20-30) woman. Any advice?

The best advices I can give is wait till you love the person I made the mistake and I regret it everyday.

I'm not a female. I just want to get my rocks off.

Well my best advice would be to avoid presenting yourself in such a way. At least pretending to be a decent/sincere person goes a long way.
Forums Home > Personal

Sex.Posted 6 years Ago

At 11/23/2013 10:55:51 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
At 11/23/2013 10:53:27 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Join a dating site.

That's for losers who can't pick up girls by themselves.

Though I have never used a dating site myself, I disagree with your characterization of it. There are many reasons why one would use such a site. Regional issues, looking for something specific, and many don't have the time or want to play the regular dating games etc...

And the statement is kind of ironic in a thread asking for sex advice on DDO.
Forums Home > Personal

NFL overtime systemPosted 6 years Ago

At 11/23/2013 7:47:31 PM, Wren_cyborg wrote:
At 11/23/2013 7:26:08 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 11/23/2013 7:15:39 PM, Wren_cyborg wrote:
At 11/23/2013 10:35:56 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
What is your opnion on it? I think it needs to be changed so that each team gets at least 1 possesion, even the other team scores a touchdown. After that, then it should be next to score wins.

I think it sucks, and that is why they changed the rules for the playoffs (I'm guessing you didn't get the memo). The regular season still has the same rules, which do suck (winning the coin toss and kicking a field goal is pretty lame).

The playoff OT rules were adopted for the regular season in 2012.

News to me! Good news.

I can't remember what exactly the never-as-of-yet-ever used modified post-season overtime rules are... If I'm not mistaken, getting a TD on the opening possession is enough to win, and if you get a field goal then the other team has a shot to match you.

You are correct. Getting a FG is no longer enough to win on a first possession in OT.

Regardless, I'd prefer the college rules where both teams get a chance to match the other teams score until one team fails and the game is over.

Sort of like an inning in baseball... That seems to be the best in terms of fairness, but I can perhaps justify easing off a bit just to save some time. As long as one team can't win the toss and kick a long field-goal I'm happy.

That's pretty much how I feel. I didn't like the idea of a FG winning the game based on a coin toss, but a team having to score a TD (and the other teams defense needing to stop them) makes it much more fair. While not as ideal as the scenario you described (I think the inning in baseball comparison is apt) I believe it's generally sufficient.
Forums Home > Sports

NFL overtime systemPosted 6 years Ago

At 11/23/2013 7:15:39 PM, Wren_cyborg wrote:
At 11/23/2013 10:35:56 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
What is your opnion on it? I think it needs to be changed so that each team gets at least 1 possesion, even the other team scores a touchdown. After that, then it should be next to score wins.

I think it sucks, and that is why they changed the rules for the playoffs (I'm guessing you didn't get the memo). The regular season still has the same rules, which do suck (winning the coin toss and kicking a field goal is pretty lame).

The playoff OT rules were adopted for the regular season in 2012.

I can't remember what exactly the never-as-of-yet-ever used modified post-season overtime rules are... If I'm not mistaken, getting a TD on the opening possession is enough to win, and if you get a field goal then the other team has a shot to match you.

You are correct. Getting a FG is no longer enough to win on a first possession in OT.

Regardless, I'd prefer the college rules where both teams get a chance to match the other teams score until one team fails and the game is over.
Forums Home > Sports

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.