Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Gun Control/ Assault Weapons Ban/ Concealed-Carry Ban

armoredcat
Our_Boat_is_Right

PLEASE ACCEPT IN R1, Our_Boat_is_Right. Usual rules: No semantics or kritiks. Violating is an automatic concession, And by accepting this debate you aknowledge this. Con can choose BOP. If there are any errors please do not vote. Thanks...

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

The Meaning Of Government

McSloth

Hello one and all, I'm hoping this debate will pertain more to political philosophy and our arguments for what we believe is the true meaning of government. I would also like to avoid limiting the scope of this debate, So let's talk about the meaning of government has it pertains to all humanity instead of one group. I will be taking the position that government at it's core should be working towards equality of outcome for it's citizens, Regardless of the difficulty of such a quest. The...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Should teachers be allowed to confiscate electronics during Break?

ByarneJJSS04
OoDart

I think That it should not be allowed to cofiscate a MP3 Player or something especially during lunch beacause it is break time and in Break you should be able to use your electronics if you don't play...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

should asians be allowed to play the piano?

SammiTheKitten
icebeartheawesome

asians should not be allowed the piano because their yellow skin doesnt blend in with the white and black piano, Keys, And piano bench and also an asian nuked new york...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Help me earn the right to vote

flakypie
armoredcat

Please, Someone accept this so I may gain the right to vote. Thank you?...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

Should boxing be taught in schools

Cards4all
SammiTheKitten

Boxing should be taught in schools, As it teaches self discipline and control, As well as this it would also help keep students fit and healthy while teaching them self defense and perhaps even giving them a hobby they can enjoy....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Is It Possible For God To Exist?

OoDart
WisdomOfAges

Round 1 is for acceptance only. Please keep in mind that in this debate I am not debating that God DOES exist, But that He COULD exist....

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

armoredcat
Our_Boat_is_Right

Trying this out because of all the DDO glitches going on. PLEASE ACCEPT IN R1, Our_Boat_is_Right. Usual rules: No semantics or kritiks. Violating is an automatic concession, And by accepting this debate you aknowledge this. Con can choose BOP. Thanks...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

should blacks be allowed to go to the beach?

SammiTheKitten
KMS2003

blacks should not be allowed to go the beach because they don't blend in with the yellow sand and blue skies and blue sea and also black people sing too loud...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Gay kid show characters?

Ny-Jianah
armoredcat

This is not right. Children will become confused. Not that I am against gay relationships or people. Definitely against children watching two princesses kiss. As working at a daycare has taught me, Children do what they see or hear. Just take that and brainstorm what you think the generation will turn into if this was to happen. If a child feels a certain way towards someone just like everyone we all learn what the feeling of butterflies or just having a crush. If your child is feeling that way...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago