anc2006
CraneTechnique

1/0 is infinity

CraneTechnique has forfeited round #3.
Started: 9/7/2019 Category: Funny
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

anc2006

Pro

Prove me, Why not first.
CraneTechnique

Con

You are wrong because that is nonsensical bollocks. Infinity is not a number because it cannot be quantified, Nevermind a number derived from dividing an abstraction by nothing.
(what I mean by abstraction is that "one" or any other number is not fundamental to the unified field/universe/infinity whatever you want to call it because the Aether cannot be quantified and everything is the Aether. )
anc2006

Pro

"You are wrong because that is nonsensical bollocks. Infinity is not a number because it cannot be quantified, Nevermind a number derived from dividing an abstraction by nothing. "

Then how and what do you describe an amount infinitely large with, Other than this word?
CraneTechnique

Con

Infinity either doesn't actually exist or is existence itself (as in it is everything).
anc2006

Pro

Let's say, The whole thing, Or 1 is one pie, And one serving of the thing is 1, 0 of its completeness. This would result it in infinity.

How would you deny it?
Posted by anc2006 1 week ago
anc2006
"That's like saying -100 and 100 are the same number, When in fact it's the difference between someone owing you money vs the other way around. They aren't the same number - and aren't even numbers at all. "

If you have seen my note. Io post, Then you should know that infinity is too far from 0 that it is its own opposite, Reciprocal from 0, And on the other side of the loop, Making -inf and +inf the same thing.

"You're making a fallacy. Let's say you could somehow multiply by 0 and get any number you want, That wouldn't be mathematically representative of the real world, Which is what Math strives to do. The answer to 1/0 is both -infinity and +infinity, Just not in the real world - therefore it's undefined since it's not reflective of reality. "

Well yes, But not really. I admit my thing doesn't have ANY meaning in the particular real world, But it does in the logics. If you are disagreeing for this, Then I admit you are just doing it because you want to disagree with me, And not to tell the truth.

"That is mental retardation level intelligence. That's like saying, "You don't know where the universe came from, Therefore God. " That's the same level. -infinity and +infinity are not the same, And they're not even numbers. "

-inf and +inf are still infinitely h=large values, Hence the name. Because logics they are the same. I don't want to repeat it again.
Posted by zapshe 1 week ago
zapshe
"Bruh, Negative infinity and positive infinity is basically the same number"

That's like saying -100 and 100 are the same number, When in fact it's the difference between someone owing you money vs the other way around. They aren't the same number - and aren't even numbers at all.

"You can. You can get 2 too. You can get 0 too. You can get infinity too. The answer to the problem isn't always singular. X>2-5, Does x have to be -2? "

You're making a fallacy. Let's say you could somehow multiply by 0 and get any number you want, That wouldn't be mathematically representative of the real world, Which is what Math strives to do. The answer to 1/0 is both -infinity and +infinity, Just not in the real world - therefore it's undefined since it's not reflective of reality.

"That is why infinity and negative infinity is the same number. "

That is mental retardation level intelligence. That's like saying, "You don't know where the universe came from, Therefore God. " That's the same level. -infinity and +infinity are not the same, And they're not even numbers.
Posted by anc2006 2 weeks ago
anc2006
Website won't let me post my comments so I will put it here http://notes. Io/7ezC
Posted by anc2006 2 weeks ago
anc2006
Bruh, Negative infinity and positive infinity is basically the same number.

"Even if you multiplied 0 by infinity, You wouldn't get 1"

You can. You can get 2 too. You can get 0 too. You can get infinity too. The answer to the problem isn't always singular. X>2-5, Does x have to be -2?

"If you get two answers for the same problem like this, It's not correct. "

That is why infinity and negative infinity is the same number.
Posted by zapshe 2 weeks ago
zapshe
Because infinity doesn't work. Even if you multiplied 0 by infinity, You wouldn't get 1, So how could you say the answer is infinity?

Moreover, What logic did you use to say it's infinity? Did you use logical math, Or a SHORTCUT that we mentally use when dividing? If you use logical math, You realize you can get both negative and positive infinity as the answer. If you get two answers for the same problem like this, It's not correct.