ILoveDodge
newarksonic33

2016+ Dodge Challengers are better than 2016+ Ford Mustangs

newarksonic33 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 3/23/2017 Category: Cars
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

ILoveDodge

Pro

Dodge Challengers are faster, they look a whole lot better, sound better at stock, and they perform better. You get what you pay for in the muscle car business. Pay more for a Dodge, you end up getting a better car.
newarksonic33

Con

Challengers are far more expensive than Mustangs. You can get faster for cheaper.
ILoveDodge

Pro

Challengers are more expensive for a reason.

2016 v6 Challenger MSRP is $26,995 19MPG city/ 30MPG hwy
2016 v6 Mustang MSRP $24,145 17MPG city/ 28MPG hwy

I was wrong. You pay more for a mustang if you factor in gas. So you pay more for a slower car. 👍
Also Challengers have more hp not just in the v6 but all other sub models too.
Posted by rockbb123456 2 years ago
rockbb123456
If I had to pick a Dodge or a Ford I would pick a Dodge because every Ford i have own it ether would not turn on or the engine and something wrong with it. Every time i owned i Dodge the car had no problem so I find a Dodge is way better
Posted by rockbb123456 2 years ago
rockbb123456
Posted by brandod 3 years ago
brandod
they both suck since they are muscle cars . the mustang can't drive in a straight line and the challenger has too much power that it can't handle.