WOLF.J
000001

21 Questions: A Complex Guessing Challenge

000001 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 3/12/2018 Category: Games
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

WOLF.J

Pro

Yes you have 21 questions to ask me. The goal is to find out my favourite drink without asking directly.

Rules:

R1- You must ask your first 7 questions, (not guesses).

R2- Next take your guesses based on my responses from R1 one, If you get it right, I will give you 50k points, but you have a 10 guess limit. Then ask your second set of 7 questions, but here I can only give one sentence answers.

R3- If you still haven't got it, guess again based on my R2 responses. this time with an 8 guess limit. If correct, you earn 40k points instead of 50k. Then if necessary, go on to ask your third set of 7Qs, n this time I can give proper answers.

R4: Your guesses based on my R3 responses. Worth 100k points but only 2 guesses.
You can't repeat the same Q more than once. Answer revealed.

10k points= one comment in your favour in any of your debates, and bragging rights of course.

Shout me in the comments if you get confused at any time.
000001

Con

1. What type of drink is your favorite drink? (e.g, soda, alcohol, fruit juice, tea)
2. What is the drink's main ingredient?
3. At what occasion do you usually drink it? (e.g, formal parties, dinner, morning walks)
4. What is the taste of the drink?
5. Where is it usually stored? In a box? In a can? In a plastic bag?
6.What are the procedures needed to prepare this drink?
7.What is the color of this drink?
WOLF.J

Pro

1. What type of drink is your favorite drink? (e.g, soda, alcohol, fruit juice, tea)- VIOLATES RULES.
2. What is the drink's main ingredient? - Could be sugar
3. At what occasion do you usually drink it? (e.g, formal parties, dinner, morning walks) - Morning walks?!? I'm not 85, lol, its available at anytime.
4. What is the taste of the drink?. Sharp and bitter
5. Where is it usually stored? In a box? In a can? In a plastic bag?- VIOLATES RULES.
6.What are the procedures needed to prepare this drink? - Go grab the necessary ingredients and equipment.
7.What is the color of this drink? - Most often yellow

No. 1 and 5 violated the rules bc it was tech. more than one question, 3 was boarderline.

Il let u off with a warning but don't do it again!
Posted by WOLF.J 3 years ago
WOLF.J
hang on il change the setting
Posted by Negotiate 3 years ago
Negotiate
I would love to play, but I am not eligible. But here's a couple of questions I would ask for the first round- those who want to challenge-
1. What are the first and last letters of the drink?
2. Is it a soda, alcoholic, or other kind of drink?
3. What color is the drink?
4. Is it diet?
5. Does it have caffeine?
6. Can I go to to any store to get it?
7. Is it one of many flavors of the same drink?