SickInTheHeadz
LegitBoss64

4 year-old girls should be licked by adult men

Started: 3/18/2019 Category: Economics

SickInTheHeadz

Pro

If a 4 year-old girl wants to be licked by a grown up man, To deny her of that would be a crime. If she licks a grown up man, It is only polite for the man to lick her back. We must teach our children to be friendly with strangers and insist to be licked by them. Children who aren't licked are worth nothing. When I walk on the streets, If I see a child alone, I am going to lick it. Children should be kissed and tickled and licked by grown ups. Lick a 4 year-old girl's cheek as if she was a lollipop, As if she was a sweet candy. Seeking her as a precious jewel, For to give up I would be a fool. Even if she doesn't want to be licked, Give her politely the unwanted lick.
LegitBoss64

Con

What the actual hell. You're a bloody pedophile! You should be ashamed for posting this. At least have standards you sick fu ck!
Posted by anc2006 3 years ago
anc2006
hi scumbag