Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Is abortion a pro or con?

CrybabyTrash

Should I be in affirmation or negation of abortion, I mean I like the idea of killing off babies in the womb, But I don't like giving the woman the right to choose what to do with their own bodies, Woman don't deserve rights....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 7 Minutes Ago

Male Privilege isn't real

Atypical

I am pro for male privilege is a non needed term for today's time. Change my mind "statistically and accurately" and I will applaud you. Have a good day....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

The Men's Rights Movement is Unnecessary

carefettes

In light of the men's rights movement as a response to the #MeToo movement, I thought it could be insightful to start this debate. In my opinion, The men's rights movement is unnecessary and offensive to women who have been victims of sexual violence. Now, That's not to say that there aren't men who haven't experienced sexual violence. I'm aware that this happens to all genders, And the fact that it happens at all is despicable. However, To say that this is - as our President said - a "s...

Challenge Period
4 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Donald Trump is not Racist: Change my Mind

Our_Boat_is_Right

I believe there is no evidence that Trump is racist. Feel free to try and change my mind by typing evidence that can be PROVEN. NOTE: You do not have to change my mind to win the debate. Voters choose the winner on a 7 point system, And who they think made the best arguments, Regardless of whether my mind was changed or not. NOTE: DO NOT ACCEPT THIS DEBATE IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE OFFLINE FREQUENTLY. I WANT COMMITTED DEBATERS ONLY. NO FORFEITS....

Challenge Period
6 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Vaping is under attack by the government for no good reason, Change my mind.

WuKuN42

Vaping is currently under attack by the government and with no good reason. Change my mind. ...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

I'm Pro Gun: Change my Mind

Our_Boat_is_Right

Same argument from before, And same rules apply. Only armoredcat will be able to accept this debate....

Challenge Period
10 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

In remembrance of the Brotherhood

Masterful

Should the Brotherhood be allowed a manifesto? (Our manifesto is below for reference)This debate will focus on whether the Brotherhood should be allowed a manifesto. The current situation. This website faces great disparity. While enduring this great disparity, The Brotherhood maintains an open mind and listens to the views of all that have the courage to voice their opinions on what can be a very h...

Challenge Period
61 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

The morality of using a hooker

Masterful

Hello and welcome to this debate. Today we will be discussing whether it is morally appropriate to use a hooker, Popular opinion is of no interest to this debate. Recently, I began my annual cocaine/hooker binge and upon being balls-deep in the alpha hooker, I had began to dwell on a few philosophical questions, Is paying for sex immoral? Before I could come to any real conclusion, My thought pattern was broken by the stench of sh*t and broken dreams, Indeed, T...

Challenge Period
5 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

digital marketing courses in jaipur

digitaltechnology

which is the best digital marketing institute in jaipur? Who's provide best digital marketing training in jaipur? Seo training institute in jaipur? Digital marketing agency in jaipur? Digital marketing service in jaipur?...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Rap battle

NDECD1441

I've been switching in and out of DDO, And decided to come back. With the extreme lack of open debate challenges (well, Previously anyway), I would like to do a rap battle. The usual rules apply (if you start, You pass per rules in the final round. Good luck...

Challenge Period
6 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago