Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Was George Floyd murdered legally?

AFrikanBandit
AHumanBeing13

Police thought he was a dangerous criminal and they thought it was a right thing to do to subdue George Floyd until other services arrive. The person was fit and physically strong. That meant that police officers had to make sure he didn't try to escape and put extra effort into subduing him....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Prove the existence of God.

InTime
GEOTUS

There has never been any empirical evidence put forward in support of God's existence. My challenge is simple: provide evidence that gives us good reason to believe that God does indeed exist. Remember that when debating whether something exists, The burden of proof lies with the person attempting to prove that the thing DOES exist. It is up to you to provide the evidence....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Violent Protests and or Riots In Response To Outrage. (In the USA)

Leaning
SupremeSeed

Can't say I really expect anyone to accept, But if they do, I'll bother to give more of an argument. Burning parts of the city you live in, Police cars, Breaking the windows of businesses you shop at, Allowing crime to be acceptable behavior, Creating a dangerous environment for the people who live there, Harming innocent public servants, Harming bystanders. I really don't understand a justification for violent protest other than a selfish anger, That disregards others, Or 'actual soluti...

Debating Period
13 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

If you can't be born Racist then you can't be born gay

Facts4life
InTime

Disclaimer*** (I accept every preference people have it may not be for me but I respect your decision) My stance is that if you can not be born Racist you can not be born gay because they are both a feeling towards another human. Either they are both taught or you are born with it. One feeling is hate another is love although that does not matter, It is nearly the exact same thing. The Racist discriminates(hates) a certain type of race(human). The gay person prefers(loves) men or women(human)(th...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is Blackface Wrong And Racist?

Bring-Me-The-Popcorn
Makassar

The elements of blackface are: mocking and painting your face to a different color. I'm going to start with the color part. There's nothing wrong with painting your face white, Black or any other color. And it has gone so extreme that having a tan is considered racist; as a mulatto, I don't care, But that's besides the point. There's not much to say about this because while it is an essential feature, The mocking is the key part. Now the mocking element. Many people mock as a form as com...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

When you're ready for sex be ready to parent

mall
Bring-Me-The-Popcorn

Disclaimer : Regardless of the setup for voting win or lose, The aim of this interaction, Is for those that view it, Learn and or take away anything that will amount to any constructive value ultimately. So that counts as anything that'll cause one to reconsider an idea, Understand a subject better, Help build a greater wealth of knowledge getting closer to truth. When either of us has accomplished that with any individual here, That's who the victor of the debate becomes. I'm proposing a so...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

The agnostic position is the most rational position to hold.

mall
Surgeon

Disclaimer : Regardless of the setup for voting win or lose, The aim of this interaction, Is for those that view it, Learn and or take away anything that will amount to any constructive value ulti...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Let's give it another try one more time - Prove so called White Supremacy exists

mall
tejasbajwa

Disclaimer : Regardless of the setup for voting win or lose, The aim of this interaction, Is for those that view it, Learn and or take away anything that will amount to any constructive value ultimately. So that counts as anything that'll cause one to reconsider an idea, Understand a subject better, Help build a greater wealth of knowledge getting closer to truth. When either of us has accomplished that with any individual here, That's who the victor of the debate becomes. Pleas...

Debating Period
13 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Red Lipstick Doesn't Look Good On Anyone. Agree or disagree?

Bring-Me-The-Popcorn
A.CNameloc

I used to hate red lipstick, But now it's okay....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Is the debate. Org website flawed

Bring-Me-The-Popcorn
Fazel

I have to go through so much. I have to give away my phone number, Which is a big risk because I might get spammed which is so much worse on the phone. Then, I have to create THREE debates, JUST to vote. Anyways, 1 down 2 to go. :)...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago