Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

this site is dead bacause all of you remaining are idiots

billsands

if you argue with a stupid person you can't win because smart people seem crazy to a moron...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Religious people are insane

MrKrabs
zapshe

OK so lets look at the traits of psychosis 1. Hallucinations 2. Delusions Their are more but i'm too lazy to put any more down. OK so in order for someone to be psychotic they will have to not be in touch with reality. Well they believe in the bible, An testable concept. A book riddled with contradictions. I can safely say that the religious are delusional. Now most Christians don't hallucinate (I think) so they only check the first box. So it would depend on how strong these delusion...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Rap battle - y'all ain't with it

Deluxz
MrKrabs

Let's see what's up with it. Read all the raps here and they wack. No way y'all gon take me down!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Free Will is at best limited, At worst an illusion.

hassanradwan
MrKrabs

Human beings are limited, Fallible creatures, Defined to a great extent by nature & nurture. There are social and psychological imperatives that we have no control over that heavily influence our choices. If freewill exists, Then it is minimal. It may in fact simply be the illusion of freewill. It may seem to us we are making choices freely, But we are being driven by subconscious urges that we either have little or no control over....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

help in arazbazar. Com

abolfazl

heelo im need the website for shpping in asia cuntrys and usa. Please help me. im want my website like arazbazar. Com...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

Teachers are slackers!

FanboyMctroll
TopNotch101

Teachers are the biggest slackers in the work force. Name me another profession where you get 2 months off for summer, 3 weeks off for Christmas, A week off for spring break and then to top it all off get one PA day off every month! No other profession has this much time off from work. Teachers are the biggest dog fvcking slackers in the work force. Go cry me a river about not getting paid enough and all the work you have - from a 60 hour a week, 2 weeks off a year hard labor employee...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

python is best for software development

promotion.roopokar
zapshe

Python is easy to use....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

There is only one race- the human race

lilrose
anc2006

Black, Oriental, Oriental, Australoid and the White race is a socially constructed theory invented to promote racism, Prejudice and stereotype. How a person looks on the exterior affects where one will live, The kind of profession one would be interested in, The kind of healthcare one qualifies for and the list goes on and on. In reality, All humans share a common ancestral lineage that evolved in Africa. There is only one race-the human race...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Should you believe in God?

Salty_Fish
Rockerpoem

Due to some unknown reasons, My last debate on the exact same subject is inaccessible through any way, Briefly after my opponent had accepted the challenge. So I hope this won't happen again with this one. First of all, I like to clarify that I agree with the opinion: "God isn't real". Instead, I am arguing that religion has a more positive impact on our daily life. Argument #1: To be reassured Every religion is based on the purpose for explaining the unknown and the uncertain, For we...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

Abrahamic GOD believer? Get off EARTH

WisdomOfAges
Salty_Fish

DO YOU. . . . Believe? Believe in the JEW GOD? In JESUS? In the ALLAH GOD? Then why waste your existence here on EARTH? There are 7 billion humans and they do NOT accept YOUR puppet GOD invented trash. . . So why don't the JEW GOD followers have their GOD remove them from this naughty world that wants to EXTERMINATE THEM and get a planet for themselves? PLANET JEW GOD. . . . Same goes for the JESUS imbeciles. . . Go to planet JESUS why waste your life here on EARTH? Same for the ALLAH sl...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago