Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

The Death Penalty

TheLiberalGeorgist
Leaning

This debate will be on the death penalty. I will be arguing against the death penalty being a good thing. My opponent who will be 'pro' will argue in favour of the death penalty. Whoever my opponent will be I would like to wish them good luck and hope for an interesting and fun debate. Here is my reasoning on why the death penalty is a bad thing. One of the strongest reasons I think why the death penalty is a bad idea is the amount of innocent people that it has killed. The justice syste...

83 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

I support rape

omar234
naturallytanned

I support rape 100% i don't see anything wrong with it at all honestly. I know people will think I'm crazy but I'm series. Whoever accepts this debate, Feel free to change mind. (Also, Rape culture does not exist)...

60 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Rap battle

omar234
TheLiberalGeorgist

hellorules; 1. Someone who knows how to rap2. Must be your own raps don't steal stuff from google 3. Round 1 is acceptance. Do not rap in Round 14. Round 2, The battle will be begin. I will rap first. That way its 3 rounds for the both of us and it will be fair5. Voting rules: vote Pro if i rapped better or vote Con if they rapped betterma...

5 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

The Dropping of Atomic bombs On Japan in WW2 was the BEST Military Option

AmericanDebator1776
LOL98700z

The United States was most definitely justified in dropping both atomic bombs in World War 2 directly on two of Japan's city's without any kind of preview or greater warning prior to the detonation. A mainland invasion of Japan was have costed hundreds of thousands maybe even millions more of American and Japanese lives by dropping the atomic bomb lives on both sides were saved. Japan declaring it dishonorable for a soldier to give into any kind of surrender created a costly strategy for themsel...

23 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

America is the Greatest Nation

AmericanDebator1776
Hoppi

I personally identify as a very patriotic America, I love this country to the point where I would be willing to lay down my life for it but I can not allow my patriotism to blind me from what I see as the truth that America is no longer the greatest nation. The land once known to the world as a promised land of opportunity, Plethora's of success stories from dirt poor to riches achieved through hard work were spoken throughout the land and our country unified itself in making great changed from...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

America is the Greatest Nation

Debator1776
screenjack

I am a country loving patriotic American but with that I would like to open up the debate that America is no longer the greatest nation in the world. No I do not have another nation that I would say is the greatest nation currently but I believe the place of hopes, Dreams and achieving greatness through hard work that was America has been loss. While yes I recognize the United States incredible feet of economic success and overall prosperity we have fallen prey to general ignorance and arrogance...

9 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

fast food is healthy for you

omar234
ScienceGamer

fast food is good for you change my mind i love taco bell...

15 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

God is real

vsp2019
Skye2468

I will let my opponent go first and explain why they believe in a god/gods/higher power and I will give my opinion on their argument. Please provide at most your best 3 arguments in the first round. I place such a word limit because long essays are boring for both the viewers and the debaters. Let us stick to the point and make a case for our position. My position is that: I believe there are no gods. I do not possess knowledge of the nonexistent of any deity so I could potentially be proven...

19 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Males are superior so females

Soviet4life
valganis

I prefer the other person goes first....

18 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

At least a God exists.

vsp2019
chrmon2

I will let my opponent go first and explain why they believe in a god/gods/higher power and I will give my opinion on their argument. My position is that: I believe there are no gods. I do not possess knowledge of the nonexistent of any deity so I could potentially be proven wrong and my mind can be changed....

1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago