Adam_Godzilla
backwardseden

A challenge to old debaters

Adam_Godzilla

Adam_Godzilla

Con

Pick a topic. Make sure it follows debate rules. Make sure it's debatable and non-esoteric. Do not troll. Lay out the debate resolution of which you're con, I'll be the pro of that. Do not pick something religious. If you accept this debate but fail my rules, Then voters must vote me the winner.

Round 1 is just outlining what the resolution is. Round 2, I begin my case. BOP is shared.
backwardseden

Pro

Ah the barking penguin meows at the moon. "Pick a topic" Awfully vague. "Make sure it follows debate rules. " What debate rules? I see, Yours from a septic tank of greased well hung dung. "Make sure it's debatable and non-esoteric. " Oh you mean be like the the worst president of all time Donald Trump and behave like the god of the bible because they have hundreds, Of not thousand of things in common? "Do not troll. " You do. So you have proven yourself to be a 100% pure contradictory hypocrite. So everything you state and say cannot be accepted in any possible way as truth. "Lay out the debate resolution of which you're con, " Nope not is I want to bait you. I"m very good at that. You are a king at falling into traps. "I'll be the pro of that. " (Grammatically incorrect btw) Well you"ve proven yourself to be a "pro" at only being a sheer terror of absolute boredom. "Do not pick something religious. " Awe well gee, Religion is something that you know nothing about which is why you think you are god and why you avoid it. Isn"t that right snookums? "If you accept this debate but fail my rules, Then voters must vote me the winner. " Well if you notice, And you haven"t noticed, Obviously, Because your brains are splattered in your bile, People generally don"t vote. And if they do, There"s only one or two votes, Three tops. Do you REALLY think you are King of the gutterballs with that many votes? Wow. Proclaim yourself as goo. Sorry, God.
I"m so very glad I made your day better. Please do not post me again unless you have something intelligent to say.
Adam_Godzilla

Con

I can't read what appears to look like graffiti. Please break your paragraphs next time.

Also, I didn't challenge this debate to you, So you didn't have to accept it. Idk why you're so mad.

Also, You lost the debate by failing to pick a resolution. Failing all my rules.

But it's ok, I enjoy your rhetoric. Say whatever you want next round.
backwardseden

Pro

Sorry in point blank boring yourself to sleep by your lack of intelligence and an edumacation of a below the belt octopus radial mom that gives you the bubonic plague, With an obvious reel that keeps repeating itself over and over and over again, Well you know its like a happy hairy hard off trying to repent for his anal inducing sins, Guess what cowbore? I didn't read a single word you posted in your most recent RD simply because you are an arrogant, Repulsive, Repugnant, An irresponsible gunslinger with a noose around his neck spectacle of Disneyland ninnies that cannot be taken seriously. Ta ta.
Adam_Godzilla

Con

"Sorry in point blank boring yourself to sleep by your lack of intelligence and an edumacation of a below the belt octopus radial mom that gives you the bubonic plague, With an obvious reel that keeps repeating itself over and over and over again, "

This sounds like a song. I like it.

"Guess what cowbore? I didn't read a single word you posted in your most recent RD simply because you are an arrogant, Repulsive, Repugnant, An irresponsible gunslinger with a noose around his neck spectacle of Disneyland ninnies that cannot be taken seriously. Ta ta. "

Oh, I'm very much not arrogant. Repulsive? Repugnant? Possible. Arrogant? No.
backwardseden

Pro

Now we're getting somewhere! I did take the time and hi karate jesus jujitsu read your final RD.
I do write songs though it has been a while because maids have come on into my place and stolen my software even though I have told them not to. I miss it terribly. Yes, There's a link to some of them on my profile. I also compose my very own insults and poetry. Some is pure garbage at best, Some has some deep personal meaning.

Now you were being amazingly arrogant, Repulsive and repugnant in that first RD of the previous debate, And come on you know it, Sooooooo with that being said, I'm a bit of an arrogant sarcastic (I do love sarcasm just in case you haven't noticed) a$$ myself and who the hell knows where I come up with those insults? They just plop into my brain. There's never any harmful intent. I do hope you got a good laugh or two from them.
Peace. Please always tc and haveth thee fun. -Michael
Adam_Godzilla

Con

I like it. You're hired. Write songs for me and I'll air it.
backwardseden

Pro

If I had my music software I would. It only costs $400 in which I don't have. You don't know the crap I go through. I collect S. S. (yeah another pitiful hard luck s--t story). I only get $1035 per month. My rent is $800 per month. Right now I exist in astronomical pain and am slated to go through surgery on my hands on the 3rd and will be in a splint for two weeks. Then no heavy lifting for 3 months. Then the same thing on my other hand. Thankfully I have a good insurance and they will help me get my groceries delivered to my door. I have a great friend who has helped me out and would die for me and will be looking in on me. I'm a movie lover also. I just got Hulu today and I have Netflix and Amazon Prime also. So I won't be lonely. I love foreign films. And saw 2 great ones last night. I hope you don't go through the crap I go through.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@678samsung - When a person shows some intelligence and an education, I respond with intelligence and an education. When people like you invent excuses and other 15 year olds who are still stuck in high school, Don't have an education or intelligence, Have to invent excuses for something in which they clearly know nothing about and yet they pretend that they do and because they don't they make us excuses for it and present it to someone that knows better = a very bad idea, Then you righty and justly deserve to be insulted. This is something you will learn when and if you make it to college. Now if you pull that crap to ANY friends or loved ones that you may have, Then its simple, You will have no friends or loved ones. If you pull that crap on your teachers its an instant F. Have a nice day.
Posted by Adam_Godzilla 3 years ago
Adam_Godzilla
If u want some good debates, Look at my old ones or look at the leaderboard, There are some great legends.
Posted by 678samsung 3 years ago
678samsung
Uhh good luck Adam_Godzilla backwardseden only throws in insults with little evidence to back up his reasoning, So if you're looking for a good debate, Ya. . .
Posted by Shavo 3 years ago
Shavo
wtf is this?
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
Adam_GodzillabackwardsedenTied
Reasons for voting decision: As usual, backwards does a horrible job.
Vote Placed by Leaning 3 years ago
Leaning
Adam_GodzillabackwardsedenTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro did not accept the requirement that Con stated a person must accept. Pro trolled the debate.