Antoine_Wolfgang
porcaroc

ANTIFA and BlackLivesMatter should be considered Terrorist Organizations

Antoine_Wolfgang has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Antoine_Wolfgang

Pro

I will debate anyone willing to go against the clause for which I have presented. This is just a short debate, as I am in no mood to write over 3000 characters.
porcaroc

Con

Thank you for asking the exciting topic. It is a very sensitive topic and I have decided to take it.

I will be honest and I won't lie. I personally think that ANTIFA may be an terrorist group. That is because they do use violent methods as their main protesting strategy. But as for BlackLivesMatter I will have to disagree with you on that one. Having a few black citizens commit dangerous acts of terrorism and then saying they are representing the black lives matter movement does not make BlackLivesMatter a terrorist group themselves. That is because to say they you have to assume they orchestrated the attack which I doubt would ever happen. That is because the BlackLivesMatter look up to one of the greatest black lives leader in existence Martin Luther King. Obviously like you know he was a great advocate of the non-violence which is how he achieved equality for black men and women. Do I think that some black people use it as an excuse to commit violent acts, very possibly. But I do not think that the organization itself is a terrorist group.
Posted by RMTheSupreme 3 years ago
RMTheSupreme
Antifa should be labelled as one, BLM no it isn't.