mosc
The_Dank_Gamer

Abortion = Hedonism

mosc has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

mosc

Pro

Question: Does a pregnant woman, her desire to have sex and frolic around and enjoy her life, does this hedonist self centered pregnant woman, does she have the right to kill her future generations b/c having babies hurts and changing daipers bloody inconvenient when you just lust after guys like a dog in heat.
The_Dank_Gamer

Con

4th abortion argument, and against a sexist person to
mosc

Pro

Sexest person too??? You open a debate with an Ad hominem none sense?! Dude, a couple: it takes 2 people to make a baby - unless your god, father of jesus son of Zeus - a woman just does not have a V-8 moment "oh gee I'm pregnant"! The vast majority - statistically - of abortions occur from single unmarried women. Getting laid its just as important for hedonist women as to hedonist men. This in no way changes the central issue of this debate: does the current living generation have greater Constitutional rights than does the future as yet unborn generations? The question its absurd framed in this context.
The_Dank_Gamer

Con

I wasn't saying that you were sexist for saying a woman can't have an abortion, I was saying you were sexist for this
"her desire to have sex and frolic around and enjoy her life, does this hedonist self centered pregnant woman, does she have the right to kill her future generations b/c having babies hurts and changing daipers bloody inconvenient when you just lust after guys like a dog in heat."
let me break down WHY I said this was sexist
1. "her desire to have sex and frolic around and enjoy her life, does this hedonist self centered..." you said she was self-centered, however, every human does this, I don't know if you know this, but people have sex, and we have it for pleasure.
2. "b/c having babies hurts and changing daipers bloody inconvenient..." Have you ever been kicked in the balls? Imagine that, but x10, that is how much it hurts, and the dIApers have nothing to do with it, it is because they can't(or don't want to) raise a child
3. "lusts after men like a dog in heat" do you even listen to yourself? think before you speak(yeah I know, freedom of speech and all, but still, think).
all in all, pretty sexist
Anyways, could you get on with the topic? we have 1 round left
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
hedonism - love of pleasure.
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
What is Hedonism?