hunny14
Blessed_Ravon

Abortion should be illegal

Blessed_Ravon

hunny14

Con

This debate will be about whether or not, And from what point in the pregnancy should abortion be illegal.

Pro represents the so-called "pro-life" movement,
con supports adoption.
Blessed_Ravon

Pro

Greetings. Looking forward to the debate. I will start off my opening argument below as follows:

1. ) Should Abortion Be Illegal?

A. Yes depending on the circumstances.

2. ) From what point in the pregnancy should abortion be illegal?

A. Very early on while it is only a fetus. I believe a woman can abort if they were raped, Because it was forced and it wasn't consensual. [This goes back to depending on the circumstances]

B. If a woman willingly has sexual intercourse then she should not abort because that is her responsibility. For every action there's a reaction. A baby inside a womb is still a human life and it would be wrong to do that.

Would you mind providing your definition of pro-life? I researched it and there are some definitions that are different within each other.

For confirmation you are saying abortion shouldn't be illegal? (Con) and I am saying it should be illegal? (Pro)

If I misunderstood, Then I apologize in advance.

Round 1 response submitted. Thank you.
hunny14

Con

hunny14 forfeited this round.
Blessed_Ravon

Pro

Con has forfeited Round 2.
hunny14

Con

hunny14 forfeited this round.
Blessed_Ravon

Pro

Con has forfeited Round 3.
Posted by W0LV3NBANE 3 years ago
W0LV3NBANE
I can't access our debate. It keeps saying it can't find the resource code. Plz help.
Posted by John_C_1812_II 3 years ago
John_C_1812_II
Sorry I posted once. It may be time for a new keyboard.
Posted by John_C_1812_II 3 years ago
John_C_1812_II
Abortion in the way it is presented to the public is as admission of guilt to a crime. The idea is that governing on a constitutional unite state involving the people is regulated by the judicial separation to limit the public"s exposure to self-incrimination. As the more serious admission of guilt of crime expose the public to possible loss of civil right and liberty.
The ability of defending the United States Constitution is what was at the heart of the debate. Instead of defending the common defense to the general welfare, The constitutional process was held to blame for the admission made allowing the admission to be pushed onto the public.
I think some-one is telling a lie. Woman are looking for a United State Constitutional right that is legal and not set on a publicly shared admission of guilt. As it is the admission of guilt that can be seen by a witness to sacrifice privacy by creating a self-incrimination that is openly shared as a right.
As no defense is made to the preservation of United States Constitution at this point so a demonstration of ability might be in the interest of public order. Female Specific Amputation, A woman by terms of definition does not perform any abortion of pregnancy the way that the process is currently described by them or the medical process. The way it is described to the public is religious human sacrifice most likely created form the origins of the process outside constitutional governing.
Posted by John_C_1812_II 3 years ago
John_C_1812_II
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Wolvenbane lol I saw the same thing
and can never unsee it again
Posted by billsands 3 years ago
billsands
its a personal issue and it isnt the governments busines
Posted by John_C_1812_II 3 years ago
John_C_1812_II
The expectation may be that a person who would be forced to finish the term of reproduction would not wish to nurture the child for some reason?
Posted by W0LV3NBANE 3 years ago
W0LV3NBANE
Con supports Adoption?
I think you mean abortion.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
hunny14Blessed_RavonTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was the only one who made an argument.