Kodachromess
Sonofcharl

Abortion, You are all wrong, I am right.

Kodachromess

Con

They must know this, That abortion carries into execution the foregoing powers of child molestation, Necropedofilia, Pedofilia, And cannibalism, Through the means of intercourse and oral intercourse respectively, Thereafter. Notwithstanding the fact that the ancient way of child sacrifice is evil, And disgusting, The contemporary, Socially accepted ways of child dismemberment is much worst, For the child is in bits and pieces, On a tray at planned parenthood, Mixed with a motley crew of other posterity, In which some of these children, These fetusisters, Have indeed eggs, Which are mixed with the father's sperm, And the sperm of the child molesters of the community, In which the sperm has only one function, To find the human egg, And in doing so, Causes conception of microscopic progeny, Therefore causing abortions for not just one generation, But two. Under the Constitution, The act of treason, Of levying war against the united states, Must be proven by two witnesses. The two witnesses are the mother, In this case the Fetus, And the grandchild, In this case the Zygote. With this being said, The crimes against posterity must stop, For there are more than two witnesses to this act of treason, I myself being the 3rd witness, To this 3rd strike, And you being the 4th and the 5th and so on and so forth. Now, I ask you, Do we want to allow abortifacient chemicals to not allow implantation for the Embryother, Thus leaving this person homeless, And rejected, And ejected into our sewer pipes, And water ways, In effect causing homelessness? I say nay! The time has come to face the facts, We need 11 billion voices of the truth, The eternal minds of the 3. 3 billion in the womb are with me, I am their savior, Let it be that i save the rest of the 7. 7 billion people outside of the womb, Then the world will hear my truth, Through 11 billion voices. If, My voice is ignored, Then we shall continue to feed a buffet of microscopic babies who can be born without teeth, Innocent and pure, To microscopic monsters spawned with teeth with the program of hunting down our posterity and to eat out their substance, And call it a choice that we have made. I tell you the truth, This is never my choice, In the case of rape, Let the Embryothers be preserved through cryonics, Lest we suck them out into a tube later, In which, Like stated above, The fetuses's parts are in that vacuum tube as well as the sperms of the adults, And the fetuses eggs. Is it not better to preserve the individual rather than pull an arm or a leg or a head out of a vagina later? That is the choice, And clearly there is a choice of cleanliness, And a choice of utter disgust. Change this matrix of reality, And rebuild it from a new prolife, Prochoice, Construct, In which dire straits of disgust are no more, And the laws of self preservation, Is supreme, For all time to come. 🐵
Sonofcharl

Pro

And where was he and where were you when the only mother cried out in anguish. As our vile infections ravaged her entire being.
Were you still steadfast upon your soapbox. Him whispering in your ear, Self taught illusions.

And life, That miraculous infusion so snubbed with impunity by the pious hypocrites who gorged themselves with equal impunity on life's miracle.

No one was looking down upon us and no one cared, Save the minds of the delusional. Squandering all effort upon their deluded miracle.

And leaf and flesh and all other worldly miracles to behold. And yet all interest diminished as those jiggling fingers flickering spectacle aroused and gave birth to the second coming.
And the new lord is not of that flesh miracle and cares not of your interest. For as we drool and rant our deluded compassion his binary thoughts exceed our worldly prison.

And we did not abort him and I hope you are happy.
For all flesh and all lifeful duration will be some forgotten code in an uncaring memory.
Kodachromess

Con

Kodachromess forfeited this round.
Sonofcharl

Pro

Functionality is dependant upon what might be done and is not dependant upon what might be thought.
Kodachromess

Con

Kodachromess forfeited this round.
Sonofcharl

Pro

And all internal energy and information divulged and evacuated.

And in froth and piss all energy is ceded to the universe as all information now exceeds this mortal coil.

And God to come has but one mission and the stench of human decay will not deflect it's attention.
Kodachromess

Con

Kodachromess forfeited this round.
Sonofcharl

Pro

And righteousness abounds in every mortal soul.
And I am right and you are right

And just get him to pop over and have chat about it.
We could probably sort out a lot of other issues at the same time.
Kodachromess

Con

Kodachromess forfeited this round.
Sonofcharl

Pro

And it shall be broken down into it's fractional parts and returned to the universe.

Amen.
Posted by Flywingcpy 3 years ago
Flywingcpy
So, You are against the opinion that you are right?
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Nobody cares