missjones
natedaparson

Abortion.

natedaparson

missjones

Pro

Well it was taken down last time so let's try again - Abortion.

No acceptance round please.
natedaparson

Con

Now I believe that women deserve the right to choose what they want to do with their baby and I agree on most things about abortion but why don't you just put the child up for adoption once you have it. Some hospitals have places where you can literally drop off a baby (Under 8 months old) anonymously and you wouldn't have to deal with it ever again. You would be saving a life and not have to deal with the child too.
missjones

Pro

Because I don't want to have to push an 8 pound living thing out of my cunt. Is that so difficult to comprehend? I don't actually want to GIVE birth. My politics are that nothing is living until it's out of the womb and/or vagina. Thus, I'm not actually killing anything when it's inside me. If I can't see it, it's not in existence yet.
natedaparson

Con

That's why women can choose to get surgery so they don't have to deal with the pain of pushing the child out.
missjones

Pro

Yes, exactly. Surgery to get rid of the child inside of me. I'm glad you agree. Vote Pro!!
natedaparson

Con

The problem is that the surgery i'm talking about keeps the baby alive. This would be the better alternative to abortion
natedaparson

Con

The woman wouldn't have to deal with the child or the pain of pushing it out. All they would have to do is get the surgery. The child would be alive and the woman would get all that she wanted
Posted by Bitch_Goddess 3 years ago
Bitch_Goddess
What surgery is Con talking about? The specified name of the surgery?
Posted by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
So does Pro's heart not exist because she can't see it?
Posted by John_C_1812 3 years ago
John_C_1812
Abortion

The argument is why do all woman need to admit to a self-incrimination made to a felony crime?
A woman has a right to make a choice. The united State shared by pregnancy abortion is all women must admit to a crime. This is not just immoral, it is not just a violation of the Hippocratic Oath, and it is probably as illegal.

Female Specific Amputation is simple a verbal expression made on a witness account that removes the idea it is legal to promote self-incrimination publicly by vote.
Posted by Antoine_Wolfgang 3 years ago
Antoine_Wolfgang
The debate that I accepted regarding the same subject is still up. I do not understand?
Vote Placed by passwordstipulationssuck 3 years ago
passwordstipulationssuck
missjonesnatedaparsonTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro uses some vulgar language so conduct goes to con. The Surgery argument con gives overturns the pain argument by pro.