chrisl3
Haasinator

Abortion

Haasinator has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

chrisl3

Con

I consider myself a libertarian when it comes to my political beliefs. The basic principles of liberalism is something I absolutely believe in. The one topic where liberals and libertarians completely lose me is the idea of Abortion. I have never seen a convincing argument for being pro choice that doesn't contradict itself with just a little bit of critical thinking. I am looking for a productive conversation with someone on the other side.
Haasinator

Pro

I am pro life and am highly against abortion.
chrisl3

Con

I think you misunderstood the debate. I am pro life not pro choice and the description easily points that out.