The_Dank_Gamer
asta

Abortion

The_Dank_Gamer

Pro

the third abortion debate that I am in, yay, I'm getting better at these
asta

Con

I accept this debate. Good luck.
The_Dank_Gamer

Pro

to start this off, I am going to take this a different route than I usually do, I am going to use background evidence, and it is about school(and the hospital)
We all know about sex, but you could ask anyone, and they probably learned about it in school, and they said something like this
"sex is beautiful, it is a natural thing people do." they also will probably say "always use a condom if you don't want to get someone pregnant." Condoms work 98% of the time, 2% percent may not seem like much, but that is only if it is put on correctly(which, by the way, does not start with oral.), it is actually more likely to be put on poorly, which causes pregnancy to happen more often, and yes, there are other ways of using birth control, but I will save those for next round.
I remember when I got my first teenage physical, I also remember this conversation(in front of my mom)
Doctor: Have you ever had sex
Me(confused): no
doctor:did you know that anal and oral cause cancer
me(extra confused): really?
later
conversation repeats(without my mom)
me: I already told you all of this

I later googled it, and no, they don't cause cancer. My doctor was telling me the safest forms of sex, cause cancer.
What teen wouldn't believe them?
abortion is needed
asta

Con

"sex is beautiful, it is a natural thing people do." It is only beautiful if it is for reproductive purposes with a married couple. Otherwise, it is dangerous for humanity because of the fear of pregnancy and the risk of STDs spreading.

If condoms don't work all the time, then don't have sex. If you don't want STDs, or if you have an STD, then don't have sex until you and your partner get treated.

Oral sex can cause STDs to spread (https://www.cdc.gov...). The site says that anal sex is even more likely to spread STDs.

No abortion is necessary. If a woman does not want a kid, she can set the kid up for adoption.
The_Dank_Gamer

Pro

Adoption is a common thing to rebuff abortion, however, abortion is mainly used when they don't want to give birth, so forcing them to give birth wouldn't make sense.
Abstinence is not a good way to prevent children, while it works 100% of the time, people will eventually "quit", and have sex.
I didn't say it couldn't cause STDs, what I said was that my doctor told me that oral and anal cause cancer, which they don't
asta

Con

A woman should be forced to give birth if the alternative is a fetus dying. It's better if the woman endures some pain then if a fetus's life is taken away. Many would say that a fetus can't feel pain, but neither can sleeping people, since they are onconchis. Is it justified to kill someone who is sleeping?

Abstinence until marrage is an effective way to prevent pregnency. However, if your a sex addict, then you can use a copper IUD or only have sex with females that use Copper IUDs. https://www.plannedparenthood.org... that they are over 99.9% effective. They don't protect against STDs, but this won't be a problem if both partners get treated before the sex.

Premarital sex doesn't cause cancer, but it still can cause the spread of STDs.
Posted by asta 5 months ago
asta
True.
Posted by mosc 5 months ago
mosc
Abortion = Hedonism. Bunk. The rights of the current generation living on this planet do not supercede the rights of the future born generations living on this planet.