Noob1
Anonymous

Abortion

Noob1

Con

I believe that Aborting at any time during a Pregnancy is murder. Change my Mind

Pro

My personal opinion is that abortion is wrongful killing or murder, But I'll play devil's advocate.

premise 1: If a person is using private property without the property owner's consent, It is justified to remove the trespasser from the property.
premise 2. Every individual has a ownership of their body.
conclusion: If a fetus is using a woman's body (her property) without her consent, It is justified to remove that fetus from her body.
Noob1

Con

Noob1 forfeited this round.
Noob1

Con

Noob1 forfeited this round.
Noob1

Con

Noob1 forfeited this round.
Noob1

Con

Noob1 forfeited this round.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
John_C_1812_II
"This sort of over thinking is dodging the question: Are living human egg, And a living human sperm by themselves different member of the human species"?
Yes same species. First it is not over thinking it is an over answer by me as the idea is to address a whole truth not part of the truth. I am being asked to make a separation that others must be able to follow. To address the question again in the most basic principle shared by myself in a state of constitution, With science as a united state of constitution as well.
They are two independent humans that have a short life span and the life can be extend in two ways natural or by scientific use. This is being done as the admission that is made by abortion public is seeking my corporation in crime by consent verbally.

It seeks the woman"s consent in writing.
I have a basic idea if people want me to stop overthinking a public participation in creating official death?
Maybe don't ask is the solution to the problem. Not forcing on me like a rape.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
John_C_1812_II
A definition used as example of murder is not a whole truth and nothing but truth. The truth of human murder is thought of killing a human being taken to completion of officially ending life that was placed in the thought of harm. The act of unlawful is a method of governing set on people, A process does not become unlawful until a judicial separation takes place on that action of officially stopping life. Every action which ends human life is a possible murder that doesn"t change as united state by just alibi. A definition of murder is an alibi.
The common defense by united state of why a woman when not having sex should not held on a pending charge/prosecution of murder, And the reason behind common defense for why a man who has sex, Then sacrifices the life of sperm is not held on charged/prosecution with murder share a united state as a precedent. The united state that science shares is the egg and sperm are given/ sold to them by other woman and men. They can be capable of production of egg and sperm themselves. It is not their own burden of life. It is a practice of life conducted on other.
The missing chromosome as a united state does not prevent science as a whole from an establishment of life/ death in both sperm and egg for its use as description of specimen applications, Or child of an independent nature of their own You are describing a separation made that is unconstitutional as the basic principle for all purposes of those who are the donors of the shorter lives. The basic principle by use of Genetic science is not demonstrating that a life is an extended result by combination of two, Independent lives into one independent life. Also the united state that binds the meaning of pregnancy abortion is shared not by words but by definition, Actions that are taken by science, Those action are not described in the same way. They are sharing the principle abortion is a witness idea without consequence of its own action as a united state with all woman.
We a
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
logicae
@John_C_1812_II

Here is the definition of murder:

"the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another. " (Oxford Dictionary)

It is important to understand that murder is the killing of a human, Not of any other life. If I swat a house fly, I am not murdering him. But If I go and shoot a person, I am murdering him. Not sure why this definition is hard to understand

I think that equivocating killing a rat or bacteria to killing a human is absurd.

"In the exception to math a united state is set as new precedent is created by law of nature. ( 1 + 1 = 2 ) is wrong it is ( 1 + 1 = 1 ). As state of a union. "

This sort of over thinking is dodging the question: Are eggs and sperm by themselves a different member of the human species? They are not, As both have only half of the human genome, 23 chromosomes each, (this is not found in any human DNA) and are the same man's/women's DNA. But when they join together, Not only is the human genome complete, 46 chromosomes (as found in all humans), But the genes now are completely different than the parents that the now zygote came from. This is extremely important.

Thanks again for your interest,

-To Truth! -logicae
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
John_C_1812_II
"The argument of killing a rat or mosquito is equally liable for murder as killing a human. "
Yes killing is murder, Officially stopping life is murder, No it is not equal in liable by science and we basing grounds of legality on peer review and impartial separation. Science does not create a child from a rat and mosquito this is fact and does not address the united state the science and man and woman as couple are not completely understood as competitors with licensed authority to initiate a state of citizen to society.
Science at no point has ever proven that bacteria from man and woman create a child. It is not that the united state described as common defense to science only makes bacteria non-human by interpretation. It is that human bacteria do not become a complete living human, They, The bacteria are the host/home. The united state "thing" which can be lengthened by human hands, Who are not the creator of the "thing" add two thing to interrupt the shorter term of human life. The one set and forged from independent union of two other "thing. " Man and sperm + Woman and egg. In the exception to math a united state is set as new precedent is created by law of nature. ( 1 + 1 = 2 ) is wrong it is ( 1 + 1 = 1 ). As state of a union.
A Married Bachelor by definition is a widower""". "Till death do they part" does not mean the marriage is over in religious law. It embraces an understanding of united state a person cannot honor, Love, And obey by their consent. Again this was a test of knowledge and/or understanding not complete truth.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
logicae
@John_C_1812_II

I thank you for the virtue of acknowledging my side (not many are so kind as to take a hard look at the other side). Also thanks for the response!

"By basic principle this point of debate taken is a scientific idea, "

1. Almost, By scientific I think we mean it is just a method to help prove whether abortion is ethical or not. Science is just a method of observation and study, While it may answer our questions about what the physical is (like if an unborn baby is human), It cannot tell us what is moral or ethical. That is to be proven by rational reason using the facts we have about morality.

"Notion of no murder can be proven without the body. That is not true, There are deaths as murder created without conveyance of a body takes place. "

1. It depends what you mean by "murder". If murder is the killing of all living things, Than everyone that kills a rat or a mosquito is equally liable for murder as killing a human. But this obviously seems false, As the definition of murder is "the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another. " In truth we know that killing a person is the ultimate evil and so the term of murder is made to recognize this fact. The bacteria that you kill with Clorox on the other hand was living, But is not human life and so is not murder.

"Scientifically and according to medical science the egg and sperm are living. According to Medical Science it is the sperm which displays movement as independent to each sperm. To human eggs do not display this principle. "

1. Once again sperm and egg are living things like bacteria, But it is scientifically proven not a human. It is important that you recognize this fact, As the whole concept of abortion shys away from this truth.

"The idea of the use of the word abortion alone is not a whole truth, And nothing but truth. "

-Why? These terms mean the opposite of each other, It is like saying a
"married bachelor".

Thanks again for your interest!

To
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
John_C_1812_II
Yes I know I did in fact misrepresent your statement. Sorry. There is a United State constitutional obligation to all woman that has been sought that must be met. Woman may at this point in a history of Untied State Constitutional principle not understand fully how to get there.
"What I meant by killing humans, Is that scientifically you must be a human in order for a murder to occur. Egg and sperm are not the same thing as they are only half of the human genome and so, Scientifically. You do not become a human until they connect and start growing. "(logicae)
By basic principle this point of debate taken is a scientific idea, Notion of no murder can be proven without the body. That is not true, There are deaths as murder created without conveyance of a body takes place. The Basic principle of pregnancy abortion is asking woman to admit to the guilt of crime as a united state under judicial constitution.
Scientifically and according to medical science the egg and sperm are living. According to Medical Science it is the sperm which displays movement as independent to each sperm. To human eggs do not display this principle.
The idea of the use of the word abortion alone is not a whole truth, And nothing but truth. Pregnancy abortion is the whole truth, And nothing but the truth. By exposure to use of affirmation. This allows the introduction of information to be allowed in the form of how a complete truth in how pregnancy abortion can occur.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
logicae
Hey John!

Nice to see you here as well (we are gathering quite a history together),

"You believe that the life extended by the addition of one male sperm, In one female egg, Somehow should make all the difference in justifying the many eggs and sperm that died because of the truth, Which is really they both die in either and all case. "

-> I think you misrepresent my statement. What I mean by killing humans, Is that scientifically you must be a human in order for a murder to occur. Eggs and sperm are not the same thing as they are only half of the human genome and so, Scientifically, You do not become a human until they connect and start growing.

Also please explain the term "pregnancy abortion" as both are antonyms for each other.

To Truth! -logicae
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
John_C_1812_II
@logicae
Yes, It sheds some light on the topic. You believe that the life extended by the addition of one male sperm, In one female egg, Somehow should make all the difference in justifying the many eggs and sperm that died because of the truth, Which is really they both die in either and all case. By saying the one sperm that the woman holds longer becomes a greater responsible for it far out ways the many the man is responsible for by sending many that used in achieves pregnancy by basic principle.
What do we call a pregnancy abortion which takes place outside the woman body? A pregnancy which is caused by someone or group of people who are not by creation directly connected to the human egg and sperm?
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
logicae
I think Pro is confusing property rights with the right to live.
Here is a good analogy to clear up Pro's case. Consider I fall onto someone's property that neighbors a cliff. That person would have the right to make me leave unless doing so ends with the property owner killing me. For example, Shoving me off the cliff is obviously not within the property owner's right.

Unfortunately this is being done right now.
Abortion disregards the innocent unborn's right to life and shoves them out to die.

I hope this sheds some light on the topic.

To truth! -logicae
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
logicae
@missmedic

Nice to see you here Missmedic!

I have one question about what you said: "For murder to be murder it has to violate a law. "

-What if the law stated that murder is ok, In this case murder would not be violating a law. So in this case is murder suddenly not murder? The principle here is that law does not determine reality, It is just the way an ordered society regulates reality.

To truth! -logicae