Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.
Ara_Gyonjyan
donkervoort

Abortion

Ara_Gyonjyan

Con

Hello everyone.
As you can see, I have started an abortion debate. I will let my opponent go first.
donkervoort

Pro

First of all, Abortion is inevitable. Abortion has been banned before, Which has led to illegal and unsafe operations that can damage women. If we attempt to ban every abortion, It will lead to harmful practices. Banning would never work. Another concern with banning abortion is rape. If a woman is raped and becomes pregnant, Then that woman is forced to endure an extremely difficult situation. It can ruin their lives, In a position where they are never at fault. One of the examples the opposing side often uses is that people will use abortion as a form of birth control. While no one believes this is a moral practice, This doesn't happen that often. Also, When a couple accidentally conceives a child, They could not be prepared for one that child could plunge the family into poverty. In conclusion, Abortion, While not to be overused, Is a necessary and moral practice.
Ara_Gyonjyan

Con

Ara_Gyonjyan forfeited this round.
donkervoort

Pro

donkervoort forfeited this round.
Ara_Gyonjyan

Con

Ara_Gyonjyan forfeited this round.
donkervoort

Pro

donkervoort forfeited this round.
Posted by Ara_Gyonjyan 3 years ago
Ara_Gyonjyan
Yeah I'm signed in
Posted by John_C_1812_II 3 years ago
John_C_1812_II
Dumb question are you signed in?
Posted by Ara_Gyonjyan 3 years ago
Ara_Gyonjyan
Guys, I'm experiencing a weird glitch and I can't post my argument. Does anyone know to fix this issue?
Posted by notlemming 3 years ago
notlemming
Pro life is about making more poor people so the ruling class can suppress wages. Millions of unwanted children are molested, Beaten, Abandoned and murdered. The ones who survive are a perfect fit for all the menial, Soul sucking jobs no else wants to do. The pro life machine creates new victims. They should be ashamed.
Posted by John_C_1812_II 3 years ago
John_C_1812_II
That is not a whole truth missmedic the number one cause pf abortion isn"t even related to woman at all. The number one cause of pregnancy abortion may by simple explanation be connected to the want of a woman.

I do believe many people are telling a lie when considering that all woman share a untied state of abortion. That also is not a whole truth. The question is have woman been given enough information to determine a whole truth.
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
The number one cause of abortion is unwanted pregnancy. Why is there so many unwanted pregnancy?
Posted by John_C_1812_II 3 years ago
John_C_1812_II
Happy debating and good luck.
First if we are going to defend the idea of United State without Constitution. Do we want to create a union based on the admission and accusation of crime both? The basic principle here is that abortion meaning pregnancy abortion is only the accusation made by the public. Not an admission of guilt made by the woman, Yet the woman gives only alibi for the use of abortion not for the questionable united state.
Second the example of rape creating a pregnancy is not true as a pregnancy could be set as consensual principle by its united state. When a woman is rape it is not a pregnancy it would be considered something else, With a clear name of its own, As the rape changes the self-value and cost set by freedom of speech, With freedom press as filed grievance. Of course that would be depending on Constitution, Along with Amendment thereof, Meaning an ability to preserve its state would be required by woman.
The understanding in basic principle is that an admission of guilt even though complex creates an immunity form crime on its own as self-defense to be enforced while the argument of abortion is explained best by woman a s a Second Amendment Right to Bear Arm, Even more so with the idea of sexual assault. So then why no licenses like a Fire-arm to offset public cost of constitutional defense?
Posted by billsands 3 years ago
billsands
aint nobodies bizness if you do
Posted by MyUsername_01 3 years ago
MyUsername_01
Hey Garfield,
I know you are very good at roasting your pal Odie so Imma get prepared 1st and then I'll come back and debate with you if no one came