thesocraticmethodman
Asehowl

Abortion

thesocraticmethodman

thesocraticmethodman

Con

To understand if abortion is morally justifiable in any case I need to understand your view on the matter. Whats your definition of abortion?
Asehowl

Pro

Look. . . I know Abortion. I know killing baby is wrong, God damn it I know.
But for a woman that already got raped, And before she can even get over the trauma of being raped, Before she can even get a rehab, She needs to be reminded for the next 9 months when she's pregnant. . .
I'm saying it's okay if the woman wants the child of rape.
I'm saying if a rape victim woman, Says that she is not ready to be pregnant while crying try to not lose her mind. . . Being forced to just deal with it. . .

if you want to put god out from here, I'm just gonna say. . . At least give her this kind of exception for a rape victim.
Brutal indeed, But she needs recovery.

but if you want me to put god in here, I'm just gonna say that I am the son of Adam (like all the man on earth).
And if Adam can lose his lust to Eve, A woman. . . I'm gonna say me too.
to choose an unborn baby life or a women insanity. . .
she's been through and all, I'm sorry. . . But what can I do is to agree for her to choose to send the unborn baby to heaven, And made the sin.

You can call me a monster, But this is all I can do for a woman that is a raped victim that's not ready to get pregnant.
I will stand for the abortion just for this one.
thesocraticmethodman

Con

I don't think you're a monster for having these views but I would like to better understand where you're coming from. You are saying a humans life is less valuable than a woman's possible mental state? Once you start to make exceptions in terms of human life where would you draw the line? Would you kill two babies to preserve the assumed mental state of the woman. . . How about three?
Asehowl

Pro

Asehowl forfeited this round.
thesocraticmethodman

Con

Asehowl

Pro

For the woman that got raped, Can only agree with her one.
after the incident, I'm gonna make sure that she got her therapy and after that, I'm gonna make her learn how to avoid rape and how to defend yourself from rapist.
and make sure the area of the incident is full on patrol 24 hours.
so yeah, For the same woman I give her only 1 abortion.

but for every woman. . . It could be a lot man.
if there are 100 women that got pregnant because of rape. . . . Then only that time I could let them get an abortion.
after that, They need to go to the procedure I mentioned before.

so yeah. . . . 3?
nope, Right now men are f*cking disgusting I tell you that.
sad it is. . . But there are a lot of women that got pregnant cause of rape and not yet ready to be pregnant for 9 months.
thesocraticmethodman

Con

thesocraticmethodman forfeited this round.
Asehowl

Pro

Asehowl forfeited this round.
thesocraticmethodman

Con

Posted by Just-Call-Me-PK 3 years ago
Just-Call-Me-PK
Although Science helps us understand the natural world it cannot explain everything, Moral truths for example. We need to realise this. In this circumstance though, We can know from science that it is a fact at the moment of conception we have a new human person. This person has the right to live, Regardless of how sinful the act leading up to it was, And i pray for any victims of these horrific acts. However, We are talking about the most innocent, Vulnerable person and to kill an innocent person is murder. It is worth noting though, A baby may be aborted in circumstances where an abortion is not the intent. Medical difficulties etc. .
Posted by John_C_1812_II 3 years ago
John_C_1812_II
Abortion, To abort, To official stop what has officially been started. A justification of use does not need to be the reason it is not legal to use in legislation of law publicly. It is a separation made against the general welfare that creates people as equal by use of self-incrimination to a crime as its shared basic principle.

Female specific amputation is not an Pregnancy abortion it removes the self-incrimination in the same way the In Vitro Fertilization removes the self-incrimination to pregnancy abortion.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
thesocraticmethodmanAsehowlTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro cursed. That's poor conduct.