nerosmoke
Kvng_8

Abortions should be legal

Kvng_8

nerosmoke

Pro

Simple debate I want to argue that late term abortions (up to 324 months) is both perfectly acceptable as a way of birth control and eugenics to control minorities. Reasons for abortions to be discussed. *Less black and Hispanics *Less poor people *Abortions is a never ending supply of income $$$ *Less pregnant women more sex *Baby parts can be used for research without harming anyone as they have no human rights. 1st round is denial, 2nd round is anger, 3rd round is bargaining, 4th round is depression, 5th round is acceptance.
Kvng_8

Con

Let's pose the question: "Should abortion be (il)legal? "
This is a very difficult question to answer without bias and it comes down to your fundamental beliefs, But it is clear that the right to abortions in the U. S is being challenged and debate of the topic has been fired up for the longest.

My side: I am against abortion.
Access to abortion whether it's legal or not varies from state to state and it also varies from country to country. In Ireland for example, Abortion is illegal unless there are circumstances where the health of the mother is at risk due to the pregnancy. A fetus is a person from the moment of conception. A baby's heart begins to beat at about 3 weeks old, Therefore a baby is a real living person and killing it is immoral.

Religions.
Many religions are also against abortions. In the bible it states "Man shall not kill". Hindus and Buddhists believe the act of abortion is one of the greatest possible sins.

Consent.
If a woman willingly has sexual intercourse then she should not abort as that is her responsibility because she consented. For every action there's a reaction. In that case, It would be immoral to abort and that isn't right. If you do not wish to get pregnant you should either abstain or use some sort of contraception be it a type of birth control or condoms.

Rape.
Some women become pregnant as the result of sexual assault. No woman should be forced to conceive a baby that was a result of a rape. I believe a woman can abort if they were raped, Because it was forced and it wasn't consensual.

Conditions.
Other reasons are that abortion allows the parent to discriminate against the child. One of the most common conditions that it's screened for it down syndrome. There are some instances in pregnancies where the baby is diagnosed with down syndrome are aborted. The trouble with these tests is that they are not always accurate, Meaning the baby is aborted on the chance that the child might have down syndrome, Not because the baby does have it indefinitely.

Pro-choice angle.
At the end of the day, Women do have the right to choose whatever they want to do as it is their body. I'm not saying otherwise, But I'm just saying I am more against abortion than for it. Abortions should be only done if rape was involved or if the health of the mother is at risk (Ireland example) as I said before. The unfortunate problem is that abortion is also done for the wrong reasons, Such as consensual sex.
nerosmoke

Pro

OK, I thank my opponent for taking this losing battle. And placing coherence points. As I have had this debate before hand and would like my points to be known. (https://www. Debate. Org/debates/Should-late-term-abortions-be-legal/1/) Here you can see the truth and facts that can't be ignored.

(1) Should Abortions be legal? This is a very simple question. It is not difficult to answer at all. And you did not even answer if it should or should not be. This type of fence riding is problematic, As I am providing truth and facts and the definite answer.

(2) My side is the pros of Abortion, It does not matter if it is legal in some states or not. As it is happening in these states anyway, Abortion is a million dollar industry and is still growing. With abortions costing women about $400 bucks a pop. (That is the price of a new PlayStation) with the baby parts being taken and sold to many company's around the world for live saving research and flavor enhancement of soft drinks from Pepsi.

(3) At no point did I bring up Religion. Or the moral argument. At no point will baby murder ever be moral. Even pro-abortion people don't claim baby murder to be moral. There is also money to be made from abortions. The Government allows abortion and the government is always right about everything. Just ask Obama!

(4) Who said anything about consent? What does sex and rape have anything to do with all of the money that can be made from killing baby's for medical research? These women consent to paying $400 bucks a pop for up to 15 abortions in their lifetime! That is some serious cash! Basic math points out that is a estimated $6000 dollars from every abortion seeker in the US. (The data on abortions displayed on the Worldometers' counter is based on the latest statistics on worldwide abortions published by the World Health Organization (WHO). According to WHO, Every year in the world there are an estimated 40-50 million abortions. This corresponds to approximately 125, 000 abortions per day. )

(5) Rape? When did I bring this up? But, It should be noted. That many teen aged girl get abortions after being raped by a family member. http://afterabortion. Org/rape. Html "How can you deny an abortion to a twelve-year-old girl who is the victim of incest? " Would that webfoot child not be better off murdered and sold to Pepsi? Clearly the Government profiteers have a solution for everything! Allowing more sex with more women. You should be thanking the government officials we have.

(6) Conditions? Women sign a waver that has terms and conditions at the time of the abortion. If you don't want to have a girl in China, Murder is a common choice that many parents give. Other choices could include having the girl child and then selling it into Human trafficking. Many people forget. Human trafficking is not just people who are alive. But, People who are dead or body parts for medical research.

(7) The pro abortion angle, Is clearly the better choice chosen by many in the governments around the world. And by the corporations that make millions from the practice.

Also, Con did not even talk about how abortions started as part of a eugenics program to reduce the black and Hispanic population. Dodging debate topics is not having a well though out opinion.

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=fxIgq9D2or4

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=-yBnIvNq-nI

Kvng_8

Con

"Losing debate"
We'll see when the votes roll in! I mean you lost in R1 alone.

I briefly checked out your link. Your opponent clearly won, And all the words you were saying didn't make sense, And your "points" were trash. Looks like it's going to happen again this debate.

"Should Abortions Be Legal? "
If it's a "simple" question, Why are abortions legal in certain parts of the world and illegal in other parts of the world? If it was simple, It would be either legal or illegal in all parts of the world. So what do you think about that? Enlighten me. Of course it isn't difficult to answer because it's a matter of opinion, But you must look at things through all aspects and angles rather than troll or say things that have absolutely nothing to do with abortion.

"And you did not even answer if it should or should not be. "
In my second point I stated that I'm against abortion, Meaning that I'm insisting that abortion should be illegal. I thought that was pretty self explanatory.

Your second point.
"That is the price of a new PlayStation" "Flavor enhancement of soft drinks from Pepsi. "
Lol. . .

"At no point will baby murder ever be moral. Even pro-abortion people don't claim baby murder to be moral. "
That's interesting. Be careful because you're contradicting yourself.

Consent.
I mentioned consent because it has something to do with sex and thus getting pregnant. A lot of women have consensual sex and still have an abortion which is wrong. You basically asked to have a baby, Yet you're killing it? No.

Rape.
Just because there's something you didn't bring up does not mean I'm prohibited to say it. I'm bringing up my own points from my brain, I'm not piggybacking off of you. Your R1 was idiotic, So I had to show a contrast between your R1 and my intelligent R1. In case you weren't aware, Rape has something to do with abortion because it has something to do with sex and thus getting pregnant.

Conditions.
Are you serious on this point or are you trolling big time? Why would parents in China not want a girl? By them keep killing females, Wouldn't that only stops the chances of the population, Since girls grow up into women and can birth children?

Pro choice angle
I guess all that matters to you is the money made. Would you support murderers killing innocent people and making money off of it? Enlighten me.

I ignored your point about "blacks and Hispanics" because that made zero sense. I never heard of that. Instead of expecting me to flesh out your points, Why don't you do it yourself. Also, I see you're a racist. Great job on your other debate. I'm black by the way. So make sure you tread very lightly. Would you like this to be a civil mature debate about abortion, About black people, Or about you being a troll?
nerosmoke

Pro

nerosmoke forfeited this round.
Kvng_8

Con

This will be my Round 3 repost.

Don't know which round this will be in but debate. Org had been glitching or something I guess. In any case, For the people who are confused.

Both mine and Pro's R1: submitted.
Both mine and Pro's R2: submitted.
Pro's R3 was originally submitted, But somehow it went from "This round has not been posted yet. " to showing the Pro forfeited R3.
My R3 still remains.
It's a fact that Pro forfeited R4.
I submitted R4, No argument but stating that Pro forfeited.
Technically supposed to be R5 now. Don't know what's going on with the site.

But on to whichever round this is. It is originally my R3, So here's a repost and this is for Pro to respond to.

Dodging points.
I know you lying.

"Claiming I lost in round 1? "
Yes, Some cases will have the person who creates the debate and their R1 briefly says their side and they may say "R1 is for acceptance" meaning R1 isn't a debating round and it does not count. However, In your R1 you explained your stance and gave an argument. You didn't place any terms. Terms would be for example, "Round 1 will be acceptance. Round 2 will be opening arguments. Round 3 will be rebuttals. Round 4 will be closing arguments. Your "terms" were more troll like. It didn't make sense. You also never said R1 is acceptance round. So with all of that in mind, I see your argument in R1 and I responded with my argument in R1, That's how I came to the conclusion that I won, Which I did. "there is no opponent" false. There is a potential opponent.

"This is a simple question. "
But a very tricky discussion. Tricky because:
Consensual sex -- aborting is wrong in this case.
Rape -- one has the right to abort in this case.
Mother's health is at risk -- one has the right to abort in this case, Really they have no other choice because of their health. If the baby is born, The mother could potentially die.
By those three points, This shows how the abortion topic is a slippery slope. And by different parts of the world that have abortion legal and illegal confirms it.

"In fact over 97% of countries allow abortion. Meaning abortion in is fact very legal. "
Argumentum ad populum. So just because countries allow abortions makes it right? If countries made rape legal, Would you then say it's right and you believe in rape? I'm not denying the fact that abortion isn't legal.

Argumentum ad populum- is a fallacious argument that concludes that a proposition must be true because many or most people believe it, Often concisely encapsulated as: "If many believe so, It is so. "

"In my second point I stated that I'm against abortion, Meaning that I'm insisting that abortion should be illegal. I thought that was pretty self explanatory. "
I did respond to your point. You said "And you did not even answer if it should or should not be" and I answered you. I already explained my side of the argument in my R1. I thought that was pretty self explanatory.

"Lol. . . "
Meaning I've lost all my fvcks to give. Your point was so invalid that I didn't give it any energy. To compare abortion -- killing of a baby to a video game console and a soft drink? So those are more important than a person who's life was lost who had the potential to be a great person that's added to the world?

Artificial Insemination.
If a woman gets artificial insemination and aborts it, Then that's the stupidest thing ever.

Immaculate Conception.
I'll let you answer that.

Why abortion is wrong in legal terms.
>Abortion denies the fetus the right to life as safeguarded in the US Constitution.
> Abortion is murder.
>Abortion is not contraception.
> Abortion makes human life disposable, Doctors were originally forbidden to practice abortion for this reason. These days abortion is big business.
> Abortion can result in medical complications and psychological trauma for women.
> Abortion reduces the number of babies available for adoption.
> Fetuses are capable of feeling pain.

Source: listland (dot) com
/10-reasons-abortion-should-be-illegal/

Your R1.
Okay so I have a few questions about your R1 anyway. What the hell does 324 months mean? Was it a typo? Were you trolling? Less black and hispanics, Less poor people? State your sources. "Less pregnant women, More sex" that sentence contradicts itself. More sex = pregnant women. State your source. Nice terms in your R1 by the way. They were wonderful. Best I've ever seen. . . I won't forget to make R5 my acceptance round.

Eugenics and racist reasons.
Never heard of them. This goes back with my last point. Enlighten me. Make sure to explain and state your sources. I think you made a typo, Who is laughing at me from the grave? You never said who. Was that supposed to be an insult?

One child policy in China.
Oh okay, I've heard of that.

"With out the need for blacks to be exterminated they then decide on killing girls instead. "
Excuse me? *Turns head* you've reached a whole other topic. Hold that thought. I'll stay calm for now, Because if I say what I really want to say then all my conduct points will be lost. I'm up for a Part 2 debate or we can have a conversation in the inbox. You've really messed up now. *Sips tea* This whole abortion debate is now thrown out the window.

"I guess all that matters to you is the money made. Would you support murderers killing innocent people and making money off of it? Enlighten me. "
No comment.

"Less blacks and women, More $$$ in rich peoples pockets, Better tasting Pepsi, And more sex with relatives. "
Interesting. Not only are you a racist, But are you gay as well? You seem to support less women in the world. That's crazy coming from the fact that you came out of one. More sex with relatives? So you support incest too? I don't even give a damn about anything else you're talking about. I'm focused on the "extermination of blacks" you need to either tell me right now that you're trolling or that you're serious because the way this debate is going, It won't look good for you. I promise you that. So you got two choices, Take the good path (are you trolling? ), Or the bad path (are you serious? ) If you're serious then unfortunately this debate is going to be something completely different, But I don't care.

You're from Arkansas?

nerosmoke

Pro

nerosmoke forfeited this round.
nerosmoke

Pro

nerosmoke forfeited this round.
Kvng_8

Con

Remember that comment you said about me "I bet he is going to go afk after that last round. " Well look at what you been doing. . . . Forfeiting. Yikes.
Posted by Kvng_8 3 years ago
Kvng_8
Now it says he forfeited R3 which isnt the case. This is weird
Posted by Kvng_8 3 years ago
Kvng_8
Ok
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
Yeah I do see what you are seeing but also my opponent did and in my recent debate it is like that as well. Asking for previous when arguments for later Rounds have been posted.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
Yes but that is what it was like for me in a debate I was in. Make sure to save your Round 3. Highlignt it and put in Google Docs. When Nero forfeits it will ask you for your Round 3. If you copied it just post the same argument. It will happen you will regret not saving your argument some place else.
Posted by Kvng_8 3 years ago
Kvng_8
My R3 is still here for me on my screen. Here's how it looks for me.

Pro R3: "This round has not been posted yet. " is what it says.
My R3: My argument is there.

Pro's R4: He forfeited
My R4: I said "Oh, What was that comment you said about me? "I bet he is going to go afk after that last round. " Well look what you just did now. "

Now it is waiting for his response for R5, On my screen.

How does it look for you?
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
No we are waiting for him to re post his Round 3. Meaning both of you have to post your Round 3 again. You did say Round 5 so basically both of you would also have to re post your Round 4 then you can post an argument for Round 5 if I am not mistaken.
Posted by Kvng_8 3 years ago
Kvng_8
Also says "We are waiting for nerosmoke to post their argument for round #3. " when its supposed to say round #5.
Posted by Kvng_8 3 years ago
Kvng_8
Ok
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
Have you noticed the adverts on this site?

I found one on this debate: https://www. Debate. Org/debates/Which-group-is-more-evil-in-your-opinion/1/

First advert I have found.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@Kvng_8

Make sure to save your comment or you will lose it.
When nerosmoke's posts his argument it will delete yours. Instead of typing the argument just copy the same argument.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
nerosmokeKvng_8Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro ff over half of the rounds. That's poor conduct.