Bryan101
noobdebatr123

Absolutely Everything and Absolutely Infinite

noobdebatr123 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Bryan101

Pro

The biggest pain in my heart was the loss of my brother. He didn"t just take his own life he took the life of this entire world with him. This world has never been the same. I wrapped that dead world up into a ball: it was a world of pain, frustration and anger. Every time those feelings tried to surface I pushed them away. I was afraid that if I looked at those feelings again I would fall to my knees, become paralyzed with sadness and not have the strength to do what needed to be done"cut down my brother (Benjamin Butler) and try to bring him back to life.

I faced my fears"I cut down my brother and tried to bring him back to life. Nothing hurt more than the loss of a nearby loved one. I hated that helpless feeling. When I looked at my pain, frustration and anger I felt mad at myself for feeling them. When I put my ear to the ground I heard the worldly impacts and the roaring sound of humanities" tears pounding against the Earth; filling up all streams, rivers, and the seven seas. Perhaps, a rainbow would appear and every promise would be kept? Losing loved ones didn"t get any easier and the loss of every other loved one was inevitable. I was tempted to push everyone aside"wish everyone well and be alone.

New children have come into this world and this has helped with our healing to a degree. Children continue to brighten up this world and we don"t feel as helpless. I often think of my brother and everyone else. I know a child"s happiness and laughter doesn"t completely heal anyone. I also know that every child"s happiness and laughter will be fully restored in the end.

Although I am thankful, my openness is not meant to draw out sympathy. My sympathy goes out to all others as well; life and death are universal. We are individually motivated to seek out understanding spiritually: emotionally, mentally and physically.

Who am I?

I am, I am who I am. My name has no weight; the substance of who I am is what has weight. Many know my name but few know who I am. Do I stand alone? My temple (my individual interpretation of Existence and Nonexistence) was built upon solid rock: three keystones.

The first keystone: GOD.

Who is, GOD? When we were children we instinctively knew that we were part of one family, a Larger Family and the Family of GOD. GOD is: infinite, Absolute Infinite and Absolutely Infinite. GOD is: everything, Absolute Everything and Absolutely Everything. There is no Greater FAMILY; there is no Greater LOVE; there is no Greater GOD. The ALPHA and the OMEGA: "GOD" is, One Word.

Truthfulness: one, One and ONE. GOD"S Truthful Name: "I AM, I AM who I AM." In this hand, the Sun of GOD"S Truthful Name: "I Am, I Am who I Am." In this other hand, the spirit of truth: "I am, I am who I am." We reunite ourselves: "I am, I Am, and I AM"spirit, Sun and GOD"one, One and ONE." We read this, say this and do this so that we may know that GOD"S TRUE NAME and the Sun of GOD"S True Name are not separate from our true name: "I am, I am who I am; I Am, I Am who I Am; I AM, I AM who I AM."

The second keystone: Faith.

"Humanity is the expression of one human being"s potential"one category: Human (Adam"Atom). In-between the beginning and the end, there was nothing that humanity did to one another that humanity did not also do to oneself. Outside of perception, there was no separation. To forgive one human being was to forgive humanity"to condemn one human being was to condemn them all"know thyself, others and all else."

What is, the "Will of GOD?" When we were children we sinned against our brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers (The Family of GOD). We were told, "go and say that you are sorry." We would make amends, there was healing and we returned to temperance: individual peace, Collective Peace and Universal Peace.

As we grew older we began to put away childish things (forgiveness, confession and temperance). We began hiding in the darkness of self-pity, denial and blame (no forgiveness, no confession and no temperance). We believed our sins separate from the worst gut wrenching horrors and our eyes were sealed shut.

Sin is one; there is no separation between the smallest and Largest. Our sins "wirelessly" ripple through the environment amplifying as they travel. Our sins contribute to the world"s suffering and the burdens that others carry. The light of this truth halted us. We had no idea that our sins were connected to such heartbreaking atrocities. We were blameworthy! To condemn one was to condemn all"us included. If we were to forgive one, we must forgive all. If we were to confess to one, we must confess to all. If we were to return to temperance we must return to all temperance. We had no excuse for our sins. We had no room to blame others. We humbled ourselves. We fell to our knees, hung our heads, and our tears were blinding. The light of this truth took away our sight"it also gave it back. We were reminded that forgiveness heals wounds, confession removes thorns, and temperance sustains good health. Our eyes reopened and we rose from the dead. We were given anew purpose: Confessional Baptism and Return to Temperance. Sin is linked as one but so too is all healing and rejoicing.

Within the Family of GOD"three families exist. The first family writes their book (the book of their lives) with eyes empty of love; we find confirmation for what we seek. The second family writes their book with eyes filled with 1-99% love; we also find confirmation for what we seek. The third family writes their book with eyes filled with 100% love, and we return to individual peace, Collective Peace and Universal Peace. The first family, given time, will learn 1-99% love. The second family, given time, will learn 100% love. "Every family is learning forgiveness for all, confession to all and returning to all temperance: unconditional love, Unconditional Love and UNCONDITIONAL LOVE."

How can we truly know anyone, and how can anyone truly know us, unless unconditional love is given? If Unconditional Love is not the way we treat Family, then who is our FAMILY? Else, there are only neighbors and enemies, and a "Living Family" does not exist. Unconditional love, Unconditional Love and UNCONDTIONAL LOVE exist, Exist and EXIST. So too"the categories: "family, Family and FAMILY."

How many times should we forgive one another? Forgiveness heals us! How many times should we confess to one another? Confession heals us! How many times should we return to temperance? Temperance heals us! How many times should the Sun rise, set and rise again before we understand? The answer: how many colors exit? How many frequencies exist? How many temperatures exist? How many elements exist? The Beginning and the End: there is only "one time, One Time and ONE TIME!"

We can pray with both hands: with our right hand, we can forgive one another and with our left hand we can confess to one another. Together, our prayers can be answered: we can return to Temperance. A working prayer is the only daily prayer that Works:

1st A child of GOD can forgive all, confess to all and return to all temperance within his or her family home.

2nd A child of GOD can leave his or her family home and visit his or her neighbors home (confessing to all and practicing all temperance"one family home.)

3rd A child of GOD can leave his or her family home and visit his or her enemies home (confessing to all and practicing all temperance"one family home).

We can love our family, neighbor and enemy for GOD is ONE WRITTEN WORD, ONE SPOKEN WORD and ONE LIVING WORD. When the Sun rises and sets is it not obvious? Everywhere the WORD and WILL of GOD goes we can also go"a wave of light can transform this World into HEAVEN within a day. We can leave the judging to GOD whom has good judgment while we focus on confessing our sins and practicing temperance. Thus, HEAVEN can re-enter us, others and return to Earth. Heaven is a full-time job!

What is hell? no forgiveness, no confession, and no temperance.

What is earth? forgiving all, confessing to all and returning to all temperance.

What is heaven? forgiven all, confessed to all, and the practice of all temperance.

In everything we think, say or do: hellish, earthly or heavenly? We can pray alone but how can we pray alone for much longer?

In my left hand, original sin rippled out creating hell on earth: no forgiveness, no confession, and no temperance. In my right hand, forgiving all, confessing to all and returning to all temperance rippled back: FORGIVEN ALL, CONFESSED TO ALL AND RETURNED TO ALL TEMPERANCE (ONE ALMIGHTY CLAP"ONE PRAYER ANSWERED"ONE FAMILY HOME"ONE HEAVEN). How else did the PEACE of GOD re-enter us, Others and return to Earth? It is peaceful in heaven, Heaven and HEAVEN"the three are ONE.
Faith is a mathematical equation expressed with words. Every faith, Faith and FAITH has already been deciphered, is being deciphered and will be deciphered again. IN-BETWEEN the BEGINNING and the END, the hands of GOD were in the process of coming together as one, One and ONE. The IN-BETWEEN: the hourglass of time, Time and TIME.

The third keystone: Universal Truth.
What is, the "Universal Truth?" When we were children, we learned about north, south, east, and west. As time passed, our knowledge increased. We were building upon this truth. Our foundation was laid, and we started grabbing bricks. One and zero, white and black, quiet and loud, light and dark, hot and cold, bitter and sweet, silence and sound, heavy and light. What was bound in the day we loosened at night. Doctor attracts patient. Negative seeks positive. Answers heal all questions" wounds. Together they live, apart they die. The Universal Truth moves elsewhere.

The Universal Truth is binary"zeros and ones. The Universal Truth is scientific. It demonstrates both attractive and repulsive forces. The Universal Truth is philosophical as is yin and yang. The Universal Truth can be found within "every" faith, every...
noobdebatr123

Con

I like to eat, eat, eat, apples and bananas!
------------------------------------------------

Hey, yo, Jason
Say somethin' to her
Holla at her
I got one question
How do you fit all that, in them jeans?
You know what to do with that big fat butt
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle
Just a little bit
Patty cake patty cake
With no hands
Got me in this club making wedding plans
If I take pictures while you do your dance
I can make you famous on Instagram
Hot damn it
Your booty like two planets
Go head, and go ham sandwich
Woah, I can't stand it
'Cause you know what to do with that big fat butt
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle
Just a little bit
Cadillac, Cadillac, pop that trunk
Let's take a shot
Alley oops that dunk
Tired of working that 9 to 5
Oh baby let me come and change your life
Hot damn it
Your booty like two planets
Go head, and go ham sandwich
Woah, I can't stand it
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle
Just a little bit
Shake what your mama gave you
Misbehave you
I just wanna strip you, dip you, flip you, bubble bath you
What they do
Taste my rain drop, ok boo
Now what you're willing, what you wanting, what you may do
Completely sample rated, til my deeply penetrated
Then I take I out, and wipe it off
Eat it, ate it, love it, hate it
Overstated, underrated, everywhere I been king
You wiggle, wiggle for the D, O, double G, a king
Come on baby
Turn around (turn around, turn around, turn around)
You're a star girl
Take a bow (take a bow, take a bow, take a bow)
It's just one thing that's killing me
How you get that in them jeans?
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle
Just a little bit
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle
Now make it clap
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle
Now make it clap
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle
Make it clap
Now make it clap
Make it clap
Damn baby you got a bright future behind you
Bryan101

Pro

The third keystone: Universal Truth.

The Universal Truth is binary"zeros and ones. The Universal Truth is scientific. It demonstrates both attractive and repulsive forces. The Universal Truth is philosophical as is yin and yang. The Universal Truth can be found within "every" faith, every aspect of science, and every mathematical equation. The Universal Truth can be found in a mustard seed and it can also be found in us. The deciphering of one faith allows for the deciphering of all faiths ("know thyself").

Life was intriguing, and we began our journey through it. We had questions. We felt hungry, and we wanted to learn. When we were hungry, we felt bad. When we ate, we felt better. When we were full, we felt we had found the solution. Questions were our hunger. Eating was the answer, but satiation was both"understanding. It was exciting to open a door, watch it opening and closing, then quickly shut it. We would breathe slowly in until our lungs were full, hold our breath, and then exhale as fast as we could until our lungs were empty. It was exhilarating to run, slowly increasing speed until we were running as fast as we could. Quickly we would slow down and stop. Everywhere we looked we could see the other children playing with our mutual friend, The Universal Truth, in their own way.

We existed within the boundaries of our existence and nonexistence: possibilities were finite. Our mind was working on universal knowledge, and all else that was created in that likeness. We did not know that those who were living in this world could not answer our deepest and most sincere questions about "Absolutely Infinite and Absolutely Everything: Universal Truth, Absence of Truth, Time, Absence of Time, Mathematics, Absence of Mathematics, Science, Absence of Science, Religion, Absence of Religion, Faith, Absence of Faith, Origins, Absence of Origins, GOD, Absence of GOD, Existence, Nonexistence and Everything that is Infinite In-between Finite Possibilities."

Our youthful trust and our simplistic knowledge for, and of, the world began to disintegrate as we were told over and over that the answers to our questions were unknowable. It was suggested that this book of knowledge was not meant for us to open, and our body, emotions, and mind should move on with life while piling on the darkness of unanswered questions. As we wandered down our suggested path to death, our footprints imprinted deeper on the ground than our body weight should have allowed. When we looked behind us we saw a trail of heavy sadness. As a gentle wind blew through our hair, we looked up at the stars and our spirits suddenly became filled with Hope. We looked forward in time and at that moment we decided that we would no longer continue to dig our own grave with our footsteps.

Lesser Universal Truths were understood. Greater Universal Truths were also understood. That in turn indicated that "Absolutely Infinite and Absolutely Everything" could be understood in the end. DNA unfolded in every possible direction inside the womb, and, likewise, every individual"s physical, mental, and emotional exploration unfolded outside of it: "infinite, absolute infinite, and Absolutely Infinite"everything, absolute everything and Absolutely Everything."

Everyone is on his or her journey within the boundaries of finite possibilities: GOD/no GOD, FAITH/no faith, UNIVERSAL TRUTH/no universal truth. The Three Keystones come together as GOD, FAITH AND UNIVERSAL TRUTH: One Keystone. Our temple is complete.

Little children were entrusted with the keys. We stand before the Gates of Heaven"we face our fears. We unlock what we ourselves locked and "The Mystery of GOD" is no more"we came from GOD, FAITH and UNIVERSAL TRUTH"we return to GOD, FAITH and UNIVERSAL TRUTH.

Time was, is, and always will be an illusion with an almighty purpose"that we be encouraged in heart and united in mind, so that we may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that we may know "The Mystery of GOD." In which are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

The final prophecy is this: every tree of life returned to "The Source of All Life."

The Sun of GOD is the Living Will and Word of GOD. We came from the Sun of GOD. We will return to the Sun of GOD. Time is an illusion: spirit, Sun and GOD"one, One and ONE"I am, I Am and I AM. Every seed that falls to Earth needs time to grow and blossom into that which we are at present incapable of fully understanding. GOD is: "The One Tree" that bears good fruit. We sprout with a helping hand from "The Everlasting Gardner." We continue to travel towards the light and into the embracing arms of "The Creator." No seed is left behind.

Every life exists within the boundaries of finite possibilities and every life is made eternal; etched in the pages of time for eternity. In my beginning, this theory of everything was the theory of myself, Others, and in the end "The Theory of Absolutely Infinite and Absolutely Everything." The facts were these: GOD, FAITH and UNIVERSAL TRUTH. The proofs, Proofs and PROOFS: Math, Science and Eternal Truth.

Those who seek GOD, FAITH and UNIVERSAL TRUTH will appreciate their simplicities. The problem is even simpler: I don"t know, I can"t learn and I will never understand. Unconditional love is our counselor, Unconditional Love is our friend, and at last UNCONDITIONAL LOVE becomes our truth, Truth and TRUTH. In the beginning unconditional love brings comfort, in time Unconditional Love brings happiness, and in the end we are set free, Free and FREE.