vi_spex
Club

Abundant foods should be free.

Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
Updated: 2 days ago Status: Voting Period

vi_spex

Pro

Prices on abundant foods=infinite sleep=careless air pollution=extinction of man

Farmers should be paid directly, With tax money, This is a cheaper solution for everyone.
Club

Con

vi-spex".

RESOLVED: Abundant food should be free

To win, Pro must state the benefits of free abundant food, If failure to, CON wins. If pro states the benefits, And con matches them with the impracticalness of it, CON wins.

1.
If abundant foods are free they wouldn't be abundant anymore. Let's say berries are abundant, So you see them at the market and they're free. Your first instinct is too take them. This process goes on for a few years, And it's not abundant anymore.
2.
The companies that produce abundant foods will be bankrupt. They will lose billions of dollars in produce, And the economy will be greatly impacted in a bad way.

These are my starting arguments, And I wish to have a good debate.
vi_spex

Pro

Scare food should cost money, My statement is automatically balanced.

People making money on food should be hanged if you ask me
Club

Con

I regret that my opponent has used the least possible effort to create an argument. He hasn't refuted any of my claims.
REFUTES:

Response:
What about the MASS PRODUCING BILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRIES that are at risk?

Response:
No one cares what you think if you're not a certified professional.
vi_spex

Pro

People shouldn't make money on food. . Making money on growing food is different, Making money on transporting food is different. . What about the planet and the species, Which is at risc? I guess those companies are more important, And the on going enslavement of everyone, Except children, Who aren't bound by money like adults.

Truth speaks for itself.
Club

Con

We've sold food for hundreds of thousands of years, And now your doubting it because of your uninformed child point of view? I'm sorry but I have to take the win. So far you have provided barely any arguments, Haven't refuted my arguments, And did the least work possible. I'm done with trolls ok? If you're bad a debating get better! Don't troll the motherfudging site.
Posted by vi_spex 1 day ago
vi_spex
Selfishness is pollution of the atmosphere, In order to sell fresh air to the highest bidders. Crying is a good example of selfishness, Basically humanity is crying itself to death.

You have to win, Lol, That is the problem it creates ;)
Posted by vi_spex 1 day ago
vi_spex
Sell fish
Posted by Club 1 day ago
Club
You can't refute my argument cause yours is too weak, Sorry but I have to win.
Posted by Club 1 day ago
Club
We have sold food for hundreds of thousands of years, And have we destroyed the world? No! The air pollution isn't caused by food production. See, You're in the salty poor guy who didn't study's perspective. Oh, Doctors and dentist, And mega rich companies are all selfish. NO! You just didn't get with the program, You didn't fulfill your duty.
Posted by vi_spex 1 day ago
vi_spex
Cuz really its not just careless air pollution, Its intended, In order for you to make money, Cuz you need to eat. . There is no brain and no heart in the statement, You need money to get food, It might as well say, Destroy the world, Just as long as you get money, And our need for food is absolute, We can't change that.

We live in a world where, It pays of to put unhealthy stuff in foods to make more money, And people need money, In order to eat. Figure out the rest, Think about a dentist wanting to make more money, Drilling holes in your teeth to make more money, Or how about doctors, How about companies that produce various chemicals that go into nature, What are their motivations?
The motivation prices on abundant food creates is entirely opposite of what it should be, It means love friendship truth existence can't exist outside money, The necessarily blinding goal necessarily leading us to the extinction of our species, This change has to be made or we are already dead.
Posted by vi_spex 1 day ago
vi_spex
No. . Abundant foods should not have a price, Its the problem of our culture, I can give you nightmares talking about the down sides of this.
Posted by vi_spex 1 day ago
vi_spex
Im not saying farmers shouldnt be paid. .
Posted by Club 1 day ago
Club
vi-spex
You are being a selfish idiot. You have to pay for it, Or else the people who produce it don't have money. Therefore no one will want that job limiting production, And making it not abundant. Who wants to work in fields for hours and not get pay? You guys are not seeing the other side, Just seeing your dumb lazy first world problems.
If you make abundant foods free you will launch a string of problems, And this is what I'm arguing for. Vote for Con because Pro had lack of arguments, Refutes, And sources. All he stated was 2 sentences in his arguments, Because of his lack of effort, VOTE FOR CON.
Posted by vi_spex 1 day ago
vi_spex
This is what i am arguing for, You shouldn't have to pull out your wallet when you are in the mall in order to pick up abundant foods before you head home
Posted by vi_spex 1 day ago
vi_spex
You still don't understand what im arguing for. .