barsic
frankfurter50

African Americans are stealing our heat and it's unfair

barsic has forfeited round #3.
Started: 3/14/2018 Category: Places-Travel
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

barsic

Pro

This has been a problem for centuries, and i'm surprised i'm the first to acknowledge it. Africans have black skin, and dark colors absorb more sunlight, and stealing all the heat from America, and because of this, is why eastern America is getting pounded with snowstorms, and why it is so cold over here.

We have 3 rounds and a max of 8,000 characters. go.
frankfurter50

Con

You're the first to acknowledge it because it's not true. Give me one article that proves your statement.
barsic

Pro

I don't need an article, it's common sense. The africans are stacking each other up on northwestern african coasts so they can steal all the our heat that rightfully belongs to us. They've got to be plotting some evil scheme, are they doing this so they can steal our lasts bit of heat, having us die of hypothermia so they can take over and rule supreme?
frankfurter50

Con

It's not common sense if you can't prove it.
Posted by barsic 3 years ago
barsic
My apologies for being late. I was absent during the time of your reply, i was busy solving some intricately complex mathematical equations. What am i saying, anyway, i doubt your puny little brain can even comprehend a quarter of my knowledge.

Anyway, "That's a picture of meatloaf. I'm talking a news article or something."

A picture tells a thousand words. It's a complicated procedure, decoding it. Only the very talented few (such as me) can do such tasks. It takes years, of course. But you would be surprised by how much you could learn from such a simple picture. I won't go into much detail about it, though, since this process can only be shared throughout the most intelligent individuals such as myself.

Ever wondered how Steven Hawking discovered Hawking Radiation? He decoded this very picture, of course.

https://memestatic.fjcdn.com...

"What a troll-io"

I don't live under a bridge.
Posted by frankfurter50 3 years ago
frankfurter50
What a troll-io.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
By the way, I'm specifically talking to you, @barsic.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
That's not technically evidence, by the way.
(Your logic and supports have no RELIABLE evidence with it...)

Also, you've stated that you're really smart. Then why have you not answered my question and other people question's, too?
(If you want to see my question specifically, scroll down.)

And if you're wondering my I.Q. is, it is enough to know common sense. And apparently, you don't understand common sense.

So seriously, stop trolling around. It gets annoying.
Posted by frankfurter50 3 years ago
frankfurter50
That's a picture of meatloaf. I'm talking a news article or something.
Posted by barsic 3 years ago
barsic
Africans from all over are coming to the northwestern coasts and forming a gargantuan human tower so they can steal america's heat, resulting in all the extreme snowstorms on the eastern US. They were once little to know threat, but it looks like they got smarter, unfortunately. If we don't act anytime soon, they will sail over to the U.S with their gondolas while we're weak and eliminate us all.

Source: https://food.fnr.sndimg.com...
Posted by frankfurter50 3 years ago
frankfurter50
I get it. Only a real smart person can prove something. Give me an article about African American stealing our heat or it isn't true. That's how evidence works.
Posted by barsic 3 years ago
barsic
I joined this site to debate with my peers things i strongly believe, but you simpletons just pass me on as another troll, which infuriates me heavily. I only wish to debate with people who share my high IQ of 237, (or atleast 5 points within mine)and can actually comprehend these strong topics, like icebear, for example.
you plebeians just don't understand, do you?
Posted by barsic 3 years ago
barsic
"I disagree. You think you're some genius when you're really a fraud."

No, I AM a certified scientist who looks into these kinda things. Maybe my intellect is too hard for your puny brain to comprehend, possibly. Seriously, I'm a great, flawless guy, everybody loves me, and thats just the truth. Maybe you're jealous? Hmm?
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
You said "You're so sensitive"

Please explain your REASONING for that claim.

For what I believe, bullying another person, or even trolling around, is not cool. Continuing on, from what I believe, not only were you bullying a person here, but you were ALSO bullying other people in other debates, too.

Do think that somebody should literally just let you free and do whatever you want, such as hurt other people's feeling? NO. Somebody should stop YOU. COMPLETELY. Some other people tried to stop you, but you didn't seem to mind that they were angry. However, I'm gonna end it. RIGHT NOW.

And if you have a complaint, please feel free to write it here; not on a private chat or what-so-ever. Let the public know what you're thinking about me. Becuase I feel pretty sure that the public would also like to know, too.

And if you want to challenge me, go ahead. I'm always waiting. And probably the public, too.

So from what I understand, you should just stop trolling around. Please.